Chapter-1

(Warning!!Some shitty grammar usage are down here.why? i ain't got a time to edit this!!Pardon me)

Back to the Last Week

My name is Reita Harusaki,I'm 15 year old and this is my first year at the Blue Rose Academy.

My big brother and sister also at this academy...Oh and their names are Katsuki Harusaki and Yuudachi Harusaki.

Passing the entrance exam with the perfect score makes me honor student and yeah i'm like your typical cool guy in your shoujo manga.With golden hairs,blue eyes and my tall figure really makes me popular~
I avoids the girls politely which makes me more attractive that even i didn't notice.
I heard that there are even a fan club for me at school.I mean i'm only a first year though......

When i starts joining the soccer club,well~i becomes popular with boys too.The coach told me that he had found a prodigy at last.

Anyway i'll just keeping my cool stance...i'm gonna break both my brother's popular score and soccer score!!!!

He graduated last year so it's less problems for me to do it at school but my sister is third year and she's also popular so some of the senpais approach me but i don't care...i'll just make friends with them~and~ask them whatever i want~I'M A Genius!!!

It's been 4 months since i started my highschool life.Around 4 months, i have even became popular at the other schools which makes me starting to annoy.

Oh!My football matches?well there is no match that i lost since i joined the team.

I think i'm gonna break my brother's record of 7 matches with no losing in his first year 'cause if i win the next match,i will become 8 matches with no losing.And I'm gonna surpass my brother Hmph!!

Today is the day of that match so it's makes me slightly nervous.My brother and I always competitve to eachother.

Sometimes… i thought my sister should be the eldest 'cause compare to my idiotic brother,she's way more mature.Her elegant and nonchalant beauty is the reason that makes her famous at school.

Anyway~let's back to the topic!!!
As the match starts,i play my best as usual.The girls are cheering me like
"Reita-kun!!Do ur best!!!!"or
"I LOVE U!!!".Damn~they are annoying me.Don't u see i can't focus on the match!?Well i'm gonna win anyway~

The sun is hotter than usual today. My body is already soaked in sweat and my mouth is asking me for some water No alot water.Hah...when will the first period finish?I look at that board.
Okay!! only 3 minutes left!!then  let's get a another score shall we~

"""GOAL!!!!"""""

"and Reita just got his hat trick again!!~
Now the first period is finished and the result is 4:0.we will start after 30 miutes~"(caster)

I rush to the bunch,avoiding all the people around me who are coming to cheer me.I need a water I seriously need a water right now!!!Where is it!!?

I found the bottle which is placed on the edge of the bench.I pick it quickly
its cold in my hand which is perfect for me!!I open the bottle and drink it right away~

"!!!uh!!!"

My head suddenly feels a huge shock and i fell onto the ground....

My eyes become blurry and i'm starting to lose my consiousness.My head can't think
straight anymore!!what happen?i saw the people are running to me and then I BLACKED OUT...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes slowly...am i died from heat stroke?

Where am i?is this a heaven?but i have so much things to do...i don't wanna die like this!!it's so stupiiiid!.