Special Chapter Part-1(The Conversation)

(*Hey guys😄sorry for the delay😣🙏I was in an exam back there but now I'm finished💯💯💯💯💯💯🔥I might update next chap tomorrow we'll then☺️enjoy👇)

#Third P.O.V

Katsuki finally woke up from the bed because of the sun light kept piercing into his eyes.He felt his head was aching

"Ugh."

As he groaned,Katsuki slowly got out of the bed and went downstairs.Along the corridor,he thought about yesterday how he had beaten by Tajima-sensei.He started to want to hide from the reality and ran back to his bedroom.

At the downstairs,Reiko was eating the breakfast unhappily which were made awfully by her father.

"Wha~I'm full!"

Reiko was trying her best to pretend as her father's food were good when Yuudachi didn't even laid a hand on the dishes after she tasted once.Yuudachi was kept drinking water silently

Tajima looked helplessly from behind.Although he insisted his master that he would do the cooking,Kishiba was wanting to make breakfast for his daughters which lead his daughters faced with calamity.

"Oh you like it?wait for a minute.The new breakfast Tou-san created is going to be finished"

Kishiba said as he backed his daughters while finishing his new dish that he came up with this morning.

"Heh!!!U-um Tou-san we're gonna be late for the exam so...😰"

Reiko stood up with a pale face.She looked like she would pass out if she ate another dish of her father.

"Oh.Then do you want Tou-san-"

"Ah!☺️No need.Tou-san just rest.Tajima!"

Reiko called out the butler,pulled his hand and went out of the house.But she didn't forget to said her father goodbye.Yuudachi finished he last glass and followed her little sister.

"Good bye~Tou-san."

"Yes.Good luck in your exam Yuudachi."

After bidding farewell to his daughter.Kishiba looked at the table and found that there were no water left in the jar.And Yuudachi's plate looked untouched.

Kishiba sighed and looked at Reiko's.This plate was a little promising than Yuudachi's.It was half-eaten.But Kishiba didn't enjoy that his daughters only ate a small amount of food.Since it was his first time cooking a dish,he thought that they should eat more.

[Kids these days sure eat lesser than we were young huh?]

Kishiba thought as he tasted his dish.After he put the food onto his tongue..

"Pwaahaah!!! Pweee!!!🤮"

The taste was so bad that even president couldn't stand against.Kishiba ran to the basin and spilled it all out.

"Pffttt H-how did they eat those?🤢"

Kishiba was surprised that his daughters didn't say anything about the dishes.

"What're you doing?"

Suddenly,Katsuki barged into the kitchen.Kishiba couldn't answer his son question because he was just finished puking right now.

Katsuki didn't care and glanced at the table.
Initially, Katsuki was coming downstairs to get some food.He didn't eat anything since last night so his stomach was rumbling

"Oho~let me taste them for a bite.😋"

Katsuki went to the table and picked a bacon from Reiko's plate which was alittle green He then throw it into his mouth before his father stopped him.