Chapter-3 Part-2

(Author:Sorry for the delay folks~I was watching one hell of a movie called AVENGER-ENDGAME..Boom!!High Five to those who've watched...now~hope u can enjoy this chapter as well~:')

===========================
"Wah~i'm full!!!"(Reita)

"[chuckle] I already know that you would only eat this much…"(Noriko)

I can't even finished the chicken rice bowl!!I barely eat the half of it...Ugh now i want to puke...I push the ricebowl to the side...mom just looking at me and smiling... oh i want to know how she resurrect me!!gonna ask thiiiis

"Ne ne!Kaa-san!!"
(T/N:I'm gonna use like this from now on...)(Reita)

"Hmm what do u want~?"(Noriko)

"I want to know how you resurrected me and what happen in that three day"(Reita)

"(sign) We were so shocked that you got heat stroke from the match...and we didn't make it to the hospital right on time...(sign)"(Noriko)

I saw Kaa-san eyes were starting to filled with tears...I went to her and hold her hand...

"It's okay Kaa-san I'm here with you"(Reita)

"You were in the mortuary for three day and-and yesterday was your funeral...I decided to use all my powers to revive you even if it was cost me dead"(Noriko)

"Thank you Kaa-san thank you so much for loving me…"(Reita)

We hugged each other for a while…I feel so happy and sad 'cause mom loves me so much but I can't even do a thing to thank her beside words…I want to do something for Kaa-san…What should I do for her……Think!!Think!!!

"You want to do something for me more than thank you?"(Noriko)

"Eh!? Yeah!!!of course I want to!!"(Reita)

I realeased Kaa-san from hug and shouted in surprise!!!how did she know that i want to do!!!?!
Kaa-san grinned at me…I feel my chills are going through the veins…

"Uh!!e-eto what do u want me to do…K-kaa-san?"(Reita)

"[grin]Nothing~I'll tell you what I want tomorrow"(Noriko)

I have a bad feeling about this…
I looked at the clock…it's already
2 p.m!!? Time flies too fast huh…well I'm gonna go watch TV…

"Kaa-san I'm going to watch TV wanna join?"(Reita)

"Later~"(Noriko)

let's just relax okay!I'm just came from the dead like last night…I go to the living room…sit on the sofa infront of TV and open it…ah~there's  show on it…I wonder what it kind of show it is……

"Eh?! Quiz Show?"(Reita)

The most total bull#$%$$ show on earth…All the questions are too easy and yet people can't answered those…why!?they're just child plays…

[#What is the diametre of the earth
(1)11,724 (2)12,724 (3)13,724 km]
(Host)

[Hmm… I think it's No.3…] (*Player)

It's 12,724 km you idiot!!!Ah!!!! i'm gonna die from anger…it was in your student text book!man…use your brain!!i would win if i were in your place…

As the show continues with that knuckle head,i decided to keep on watching…A few minutes later,I got bored on the question and started to sleepy…

"Haaaah~(yawn)"(Reita)

I gonna close my eyes…they're too heavy…ahhhh~
=======================================

Noriko P.O.V