Chapter-5

[#Nothing to say right now~enjoy this chapter as well~]

===========================

Today is the fourth day of my so called
rehabiliation,Wednesday…

I was in hell for two day!!That hell started when Kaa-san bought the new clothes on Tuesday…They dressed me like a doll for two days and all my old clothes are gone!! at least i want to keep them!! hah~

This morning…Kaa-san made me wear a long black skirt with a white shirt and Guess what she also tied my hairs into ponytail…it's comfortable though~

That long skirt is alsmost covered my ankle!!!and I'm starting to used to with these clothes because of them and Undergarments? No expection~i still need a little help with hooks though…ugh

I told Kaa-san that i don't need bra yet since mine are still……kinda small.…She pinched my belly and scold me if i don't wear now,i'll lose my shape in future…Ma~whatever…

I'm currently feeding the rabbits in the garden with Nee-chan…when she got back from school,she invited me to fed the rabbits with her…

"Wah!! They're so big!! did they bite you!?Nee-chan!"(Reiko)

"No…why would they!?"(Yuudachi)

"Eeek!!!"(Reiko)

Suddenly one of the rabbits runs to me and bite my skirt's beading…It really startled me!!!

"Nee-chan!! i-it's biting my skirt!!"(Reiko)

"Ara ara~don't do like that to your miss~ Haku-san~"(Yuudachi)

"Haku-san?"(Reiko)

"Yes~it's this little one's name~"(Yuudachi)

So it's male~I'm jealous of him…Nee-chan holds Haku-san and show him to me closer…I look at him closely…He is the only white one in this group and not to mention the smallest one!! With it's red eyes…it's kinda cute~

Haku-san stare at me expressionlessly…

"Wah!!!!"(Reiko)

He suddenly hopped to me from nee-chan's hands so i accidently holds him…he still expressionlessly stare at me…When i look closer to him,he's definietly cute…yup now i want to keep him with me!!!

"Want to keep him with you~?"(Yuudachi)

"YES!!!  uh i-it's not l-like i like him i'm j-just bored to be alon-Wah!!!?"(Reiko)

Haku-san suddenly barge into my chest!!! I barely stopped him!!what's wrong  with him!!?

"(giggle)you just messed up with a little pervert~Reiko"(Yuudachi)

"What?"(Reiko)
==================

Tou-san told me last tuesday that he would held a press conference  to introduce me as the youngest daughter of Harusaki household who was lived in overseas because of her disease which now cured,a made up story of course…if i want to go outside again,there's no other way~

Tou-san already made the fake identities…and i've been told to act like a proper girl since that day…I was forbidden to use Ore instead Watashi

If anyone saw me using a masculine form,Kaa-san would stay besides me all the time…unable to use Ore…this is such a pain…

Kaa-san told me not to spread my legs when i sit and put my legs as close as possible when i walk…if she saw i wasn't doing as she told,she pinched my belly…
………………

"I've(Ore) got a rabbit Kaa-san!!! oops¡"(Reiko)

I accidently let out a masculine tone excitedly when i got into home with nee-chan while holding Haku-san… I covered my mouth as fast as possible but Oh my god~i think mom heard it well…