Chapter-19

"Hya!!!"(Katsuki)

I looked at bare-chested Nii-chan while sitting on the grass with a book in my hand.Nii-chan was practicing his martial arts to compete with Tajima when he would be back from the company with Tou-san.

I let Haku played freely on the grass around me.He was hopping and sometimes pull my dress margins showing that he wanted to play.

"Maybe next time.okay?I'm not finished yet!"(Reiko)

I put my knees together 'cause i was wearing a skirt.All the shorts in my wardrobe were already in a washing machine.So like it or not,i only had this to wear for now.

Nii-chan came back three days ago.Ha...those three days were so tiring with Baka-nii around.He was always teasing me!!!

And the mid-term exam would be held after the weekend. So even though today is my holiday, i had to review my lessons.Nee-chan also trying hard for her college entrance exam.She barely left the room as the mid-term exam was near.Because this exam was also important for third year's like Nee-chan as the school would add these exam marks at the final.

I lost at thoughts as i watched Nii-chan.My mouth was muttering formula,theories and facts.Well~I had to keep my pride as a no.1 student in class no the whole school.Reviewing my lessons were pretty enough for me.That's why i could sit on the grass relaxingly.

Suddenly,i heard the gate opened and saw the car came in.I felt excited because Tou-san sometimes bought somethings for us whenever he returned.So i ran to the car hurridely.Nii-san shouted me from behind.

"Oi Rei!!! Becareful.You're gonna slip!"(Katsuki)

Ma~I didn't care about his words and kept running until i reached at the car.Tajima got out of the car first and went to open Tou-san's side of door.So i retraced a little.When Tou-san came out and saw me by the car,he seemed surprised and slowly turned into a smile.

"Tou-san welcome home!!!"(Reiko)

"Um~good evening Reiko."(Tou-san)

"Hai!!!"(Reiko)

I looked over Tou-san to take a view at the inside of the car.To see if there was something for me.But i didn't saw nothing.I felt dejected for it but i tried covered it.

Tou-san leaned towards me to see my face clearly.Then he laughed and started to pull my cheeks softly.

"Eh?"(Reiko)

I felt strange for some reason.Although I didn't like my cheeks pulled,I felt my heart slightly warmed inside.

"Ahaha~you think I bought nothing for you?"(Tou-san)

How did he know?I was trying my best acting for nothing.

"N-no!!! i-it's not like that"(Reiko)

"Hmm~Tajima."(Tou-san)

"Yes.Kishiba-sama"(Tajima)

Tajima nodded and opened the front door.Then he pulled something out of the car.In his hand,I saw a transparent box with a cake in it.Ah~i forgot to looked at the front.

"You were asking your mother for cakes these days aren't you?"(Tou-san)

How did Tou-san know?It's true that i was begging Kaa-san to make some cakes because my mouth had been asking me for.Only she kept forgotting all the times.But now Tou-san recongnized and even bought it for me.Causing my face to be brightened instantly.I took a box from Tajima quickly and bowed happily to Tou-san.

"Thanks for the cake!"(Reiko)

Tou-san laughed and ruffled my hairs.

"Oho~Tou-san how about me!?"(Katsuki)