Chapter-9

[#I'm very very sorry for the late fellas the exam and school works are keeping me away from getting new ideas for this arc Well~i hope you'll enjoy this as well]

#Pardon me 'cause i just added random wallpaper for cover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh am i really have to wear this from now on?"(Reiko)

Standing infront of my mirror and looking at my new appearence,i groaned myself…

In the mirror,there's a girl who is wearing the Blue rose academy girl's uniform…The shirt is white but the upper coat is blue and the skirt is black with chequers on it…and a red ribbon instead of necktie but that's not the one i have to wear…

"Reiko!!! hurry up we're gonna be late Okaa-san is calling you"(Yuudachi)

"Coming!!!"(Reiko)

Nee-chan shouted me from downstairs I feel awkward to go to school like this but i can't afford to let my school works going any further…Sa~cheer up Reita!!! you can do this!! you are brave and a cool guy!!!

I made a fist and cheer myself looking at the mirror…Haku looks at me with confusion…

"What should i do Haku?Do you think I can do this?"(Reiko)

He tilted his head…Uuu~i want to take him to school!!! I picked and hugged him tightly while he's struggling…

"Reiko!!!"(Kaa-san)

I accidenly let go of Haku when i heard Kaa-san voice…I ran out of the room quickly but i looked at the Snolax that nii-chan gave me last night and smiled for some reason…don't know why~

"Let's go!!!"(Reiko)

I avoided looking at kaa-san who's looking me and crossed her arms and ran to nee-chan…Nee-chan chuckling when she saw i was troubling with kaa-san and myself…

"(chuckle) What took you so long?"(Yuudachi)

"Umm i-it just i'm really don't want to wear this"(Reiko)

"Why!? you look very cute in these!"(Yuudachi)

"Nee-chan!!!"(Reiko)

"Okay okay~i won't say that again"(Yuudachi)

"Mou~don't say that again"(Reiko)

When we're talking at the front of door,kaa-san came to us wearing new clothes…

"Uh? kaa-san what're you-"(Reiko)

"I'm coming to school with you to tell your conditions to Tsutomu-san"(Kaa-san)

"Sensei?"(Reiko)

"That's right"(Kaa-san)

Wah~she didn't let me finished my words and answered the question that i was going ask…Ma~that's kaa-san anyway…a typical mother of Japan…may be…

We walked to the car together and i saw ojii-chan who's always drive for us waiting besides the car…

"Good morning~Ojii-chan"(Reiko)

Shoot!!! i accidently greeted him…i'm not supposed to know him!!! kaa-san looked at me concerndly~I felt my chills go down to the spine…

Ojii-chan looked up me with a surprised in his eyes and then he gave me a warmful smile…

"Yes yes~you too ojou-sama,good morning~"(Ojii-san)

Phew~thank god he didn't ask any questions…I returned the smile and introduced myself so that he won't be suspected for sure…