Chapter 7

The men circled the terrified bank teller,

"Get the money and you will live" Manson demanded, slowly advancing on him.

The others kept watch at the windows and Bahram locked the back door.

"There wasn't much today. You should come back on Friday when it's busier" the frightened man tried.

Nero started to get annoyed at the man's stalling tactics,

"Not Friday! NOW!" he yelled and launched at the man.

He grabbed the chubby bank teller by his shoulders and lifted him off the ground.

The petrified worker broke out into a cold sweat and closed his eyes, waiting for the inevitable,

"Open your eyes" Nero growled.

The teller took a deep breath and cautiously opened one eye at a time and saw his tormentor up close,

"What are you?!" The quivering teller gasped as he observed Nero's developing transformation.

No longer was the horrified man avoiding Nero's deep brown eyes but instead what return his nervous look was something else.

Something inhumane!

The dark coffee shade quickly evaporated to reveal a new sinister yellow glare,

"It should not concern you, what we are but instead, what we will do if we need to ask you to get the money again!" He whispered.

A shuffle came from behind and Nero swung round with fury.

It was Akira and she had an idea,

"Why don't I go to the safe with him?" She asked with a weak smile.

The others started to get impatient as drunken revellers staggered passed the bank,

"We need to hurry up!" Bahram nervously stated.

Putting Nero on the spot, he looked at the other's anxious stares and reluctantly agreed with his mate.

Akira smiled and stepped forward to follow the teller but felt a tug on her arm.

She looked back and glanced into Nero's amber coloured eyes,

"Be quick and do not do anything silly!" He warned and tightened his grip for extra warning.

Akira tried to hide the pain and took a deep breath,

"I will" she replied and yanked her arm out of his hold.

Her strength caught him off guard as she had never been able to get out of his grasp in the past and he regarded her with suspicion as she went through a side door and out of sight.

"Please don't kill me!" The bank teller begged.

Akira walked behind him, pressing her pistol into his back,

"Just get the money and we will leave" she stated coolly.

The sweating man nodded profusely and quickly shuffled down the small corridor to another door at the end of the hallway.

The large black door had three locks on it and Akira admired its solid wooden structure,

"Open it" she continued.

The teller nervously took a large keyring from his pocket and frantically looked for the right three keys.

His balmy palms quivered with panic as he tried to find them,

"Hurry up!" Akira demanded.

Her patience was starting to wear thin and with every moment they stayed in the town, she knew this had an impact on her own escape,

"If you do not open it in three seconds, I will do it myself then there wouldn't be any need for me to keep you alive would they?" She threatened.

The panicked man started shoving each key into the hole, stammering a prayer each time,

"One-" Akira continued.

"I've found the first one!" The frenzied man squealed.

"Two-" She whispered, uninterested in his moment of joy.

The keys rattled and crashed against each other as he continued to shove them into the last two locks,

"This is the second one!" He screeched and put in the last key quickly.

Akira pushed the pistol to the back of the man's head and breathed,

"Three-"

The petrified man dropped to his knees and flopped down in front of the big divide.

"It's open" he panted, exhausted from the stress.

"Good, now get that bag and go in" Akira smirked and ushered the teller in with her pistol.

The frazzled man reluctantly agreed and picked up the woven sack outside of the volt and shuffled in.

Money, gold bars and jewels adorned the medium sized room as Akira's eyes lit up with delight,

"Quickly! Put everything in!" She demanded with excitement.

The man did as he was ordered and started to throw the riches into the brown sack.

Whilst the man was busy, Akira decided to focus on a small area near her that had stacks of jewels and coins,

"I'll take that!" She whispered to herself and started carefully putting them down her dress.

Rearranging her pushed up bosom, she pushed the diamonds, rubies and coins under her breasts and swung from side to side to ensure the coins did not make a sound when she moved.

"Okay, that's enough! Let's go!" She ordered.

The perspiring man agreed and dragged the full sack out of the volt and into the corridor.

Akira watched the man struggle to drag the bulging sack up the corridor from behind and smiled at her accomplishment.

"Please can you open the door?" He asked through short breaths.

His small round glasses began to slip off his wet nose as he ignored not being able to see through them due to the steam on each lens and forged ahead with determination.

Akira silently obliged and gave the trying man a slight nod, impressed with his perseverance,

"What is that noise?" The teller nervously asked as they got to the side door and could hear laughter and raised voices.

Akira shrugged her shoulders and slowly opened the door.

She stepped into the room and looked around the space for answers,

"Forget the money, Akira! We have something much more valuable here!" Manson laughed.

Akira stopped dead in her tracks and observed the sight before her with dread.

She stepped back with foreboding and bumped into the teller trying to see what was going on.

He looked through a gap at the side of Akira and wheezed with terror,

"No! Please! I will give you anything but please-" he screamed but it was too late.

NOTE:

Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter!

To show your support I would love it if you could:

1. Follow me and receive instant updates when a new chapter is uploaded

2. Vote for this chapter (if you enjoyed it of course!)

3. Make a comment and leave me some constructive feedback (because I'm still a newbie who is still learning!)

Thanks everyone & have a great day (ornight!) 😊