Awards

Y/n POV

I looked in the mirror as I spread out my dress to make it look less wrinkly. Today was the awards ceremony for heroes. I turned around and looked at my sides and body to admire it.

~Yeah, I look fine as hell. I know girl.~

I heard someone yell, "Are you still looking at yourself?"

She busted in my room and gave me a disappointed look with her hands on her hip. It was my best friend, Iris.

I said, "Listen, I gotta look good today and I better be up there on that list too or IMA be one of the top villians instead."

She said, "You look good, Y/n. Now come on before you late then you won't get an award at all."

I rolled my eyes and we got in the car. We drove to the building and I already saw cameras, the press and the carpet. I stepped out the car and I fixed my dress up one last time that showed my curves. (if you feel like you don't have curves then it showed off your beautiful body in general.) My friend stepped out the car and went into the crowd after giving me a thumbs up. I walked down to the buildings doors waving to the people and fans.

I heard someone say, "Y/N! AYO Y/N!"

I turned my head around to see my brother, Deonte. I waved to him and gave him a smile. His goofy ass smiled back. He might be older than me but he bout childish as fuck.

I went inside and sat down in my seat with my name on it. I was near Mirko and Best Jeanist.

Miruko said, "I like the fit, honey."

I said, "Thank you. I like yours too with them crushing ass thighs."

She blushed and said, "If you don't stop. Pay attention to the rankings and shush."

I laughed and waited for the announcements. After awhile, a man came up with a suit on and an envelope.

He opened the envelope and started to speak, "Hello, Welcome to all of you pro heroes. I would like to thank you for your service and all you do for the community. A special thanks to our hero, Allmight. You all protect our city with honor and passion but we are all numbered. So to start us off...the number one hero is....ALL MIGHT!"

I rolled my eyes with a smile. I knew his loud ass would win. He is really nice, though.

All might went to the stage and said, "THANK YOU ALL AND THE CITIZENS. ITS MY HONOR TO PROTECT YOU!!"

I clapped louder and laughed. His face is kind of funny.

Miruko whispered to me while clapping, "What is you laughing at?"

I said, "His dumbass face."

Miruko hit me with her muscular ass elbow and gave me a look but she couldn't hide that smile.

All might went off the stage and the man continued, "Next hero...2nd place is...ENDEAVOR!!"

I scrunched up my face, slightly. I never really liked his ass. He might have abs and look like a good sugar daddy or some shit but he gives off bad vibes. I can't be rude so I clapped anyways. Endeavor went on the stage, nodded, said thank you, and went off.

~ this means thinking

~His ass aint waste no time.~

The man said, "3rd hero is...HAWKS!"

I rolled my eyes and scrunched up my face afterwards when that feathered human walked up there. He gets on my nerves, tryna be like me!

The man said, "Hawks, the youngest to have his own company next to Y/n L/n!"