At The House(Slight smut)

Mentions: slight smut

Y/n POV

We arrived at my house and immediately Takami was looking around like a 5yr old.

Takami said, "Not a bad place, avatar."

I ignored what he said and grabbed his hand while leading him to the bathroom. I turned on the light and started to look through things in my cabinet. The best I could find was some ointment to soothe the pain.

Takami said, "You know...if you wanted to just make out here- you could've just said that."

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him. I dabbed the liquid on layers of tissue and turned his face to put it on. Takami was looking straight at me but I pretended not to notice.

"You don't have to do all this, im actually fine."

"I don't want to hear you bitch about it later. Besides, it looks like it actually hurts."

He chuckled and grabbed my wrist. "I'm all good."

"You sure? Cause I slapped you hard as hell."

He took my wrist as an opportunity to pull me closer. His hands were now at my waist and my hands around his neck. He had a smuggish look on his face that turned straight looking directly in my eyes.

"So~~ can I get a kiss?"

I released out of his grip and started singing, "And can we make it last forever~~"

I was walking to the living room and him, following behind me, "I'll take that as a no."

God, he can get impatient. I took his hand and threw him on his back onto the couch.

"Ow- fuck, avata-mmph!"

I was on top of him, kissing him. Takami was shocked at first then melted into it. He held his hands on my waist and I balanced myself with my hands on his neck. Its too soon to have sex but I definitely can make out and do other things with this man.

I should probably get him back for always teasing me my whole fucking life. I left his lips and traveled my way down to his jawline and his neck.

"Damn, avatar- don't you think its-"

I looked up at him, "We're not fucking, you birdbrain. Go ahead and tell me what information you got."

I continued to kiss his neck and thought of leaving a hickey just so it shows tomorrow.

He began to talk, "W-well um...I heard Toga say that...u-um."

I continued to kiss and suck slightly above his collarbone. He gripped my waist a bit harder.

"H-hey, I have work tomorr-"

I looked up and stopped, "Damn, i thought you were a 3rd place hero and you can't even give information correctly."

He said, "I can. You're just ...a little distracting."

"You the one that asked for a kiss."

He put up his middle finger and shifted his gaze to the side.

Hawks POV

She knows exactly what she's doing.

~I CAN give information, she just-.~

I took a deep breath and said, "I can do it, avatar."

She put her hand under my chin to shift my gaze back to her and said, "Then do it."

She kissed my check and continued her kisses again. What the hell is she? A fucking incubus or something? This is a whole different Y/n.

"U-uh like I said...Toga said it was a girl in the- mm! Y/n-"