Finally

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes, looking around using my blurred vision. I saw white all around and my head pounded. I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision. I heard beeping from my right in a rhymetic pattern. I looked down my body and it looked like something white was covering my legs. My best guess was that I was in a hospital.

I started to heard indistinct voices that almost sounded like yells. I saw brown blotchs run across the room, some tan. Again, my best guess was that it was people running around. I felt a touch in my hair and a comforting voice. I couldn't tell who it was but I felt safe.

After sitting there for a few minutes, I felt a damp feeling on my forehead. Someone had placed a towel on me, they must've knew about the headache. The person was still touching my hair, twisting it i think. It was calming but the fact I couldn't figure out who it was agitated me.

I started to regain consciousness and I started to hear and see things more clearly. I looked over to the person who was beside me and I said, "Mama?"

She looked at me with a bright smile and said, "I'm definitely whooping yo ass when you get out." She bent down and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. "Yo daddy and brother went down to get something to eat. Those two idiots were panicking like hell when you woke up."

I chuckled and she asked, "How you feelin?"

I said, "Uhh, I mean. I'm not in pain if thats what you mean. My mind just feels kinda ditzy."

My mama nodded in understanding and we were interrupted by a nurse coming through. It wasn't the one from last time which made me kind of disappointed. The nurse stood to the left of me and had a notebook. I sat up with some help from my mom and nurse. That's when the nurse started to ask questions.

She asked, "Full name?"

"Y/n L/n."

"Age?"

"20/21 years old."

"Do you remember what happened in the incident?"

"I remember the ceiling falling on me."

"Do you know how many days you were out?"

My eyes widened, "Da-days? What do you mean days?"

The nurse sighed and said, "Yes, days. You were out for a total of three days."

I looked down and was just kind of like, damn. The nap did feel long but not that long. I said, "When do you think I'll get out?"

The nurse laughed, "You heroes always tryna found out when you're leaving. I would say in a total of 2-3 weeks."

My face folded up but I nodded. The nurse then told me and my mama that she's going to get me some food from downstairs. I looked at my mama, "DAMN! Three days??"

My mama rolled her eyes, "Man, I'm gon make you quit this job."

"Mama, you say that every-"

"SIR! SIR! YOU CANNOT-" I heard someone yell. I heard loud footsteps coming towards my room. They abruptly stopped and peaked out was a Keigo Takami. His eyes widened and he slowly started to walk.

My heart started to pound and thats when he zoomed up to my hospital bed, giving me a tight hug. Before I knew it, I felt little droplets of tears on my gown. I rubbed his back as I felt his shaky breaths on my neck. I saw my mom carefully exit the room as she took the nurse that was about to get on Keigo with her.

I said, "Can I take a good look of your face now?"

"Not yet, just wait a minute..." I nodded.

It was a another 4-5 minutes before he actually let go of me. He held my face as if it was some kind of treasure. I analyzed his, he looked like he hasn't gotten as much sleep as he was supposed to. I said, "You haven't gotten much sleep?"