Meeting up

Y/n POV

It was after work and I notified my assistant I was off for now and to handle anything in my office or tell me important things. I mean I wasn't completely off, I was a hero but she could handle the basic things in my office.

Since I was a hungry gal, Hawks and I wanted to meet at a little restaurant to eat. I got in my car and proceeded to make my way to the restaurant.

~This better be worth it.~

I parked and got out to see Hawks in a white fitted shirt and some black pants. He was sitting on a bench waiting for me to walk up. I made an announcement by the clacking of my boots.

He looked up and said, "Ohhhh... the avatar wants to outshine me with fashion, instead. Sorry but the charts still say I'm better than you."

I said, "Other than those damn cHaRts, you have nothing on me. Get up so we can eat. Im hungry."

Hawks rose an eyebrow and said, "And?"

"And...we gotta discuss the plan to take down the LOV. I know the shit, dont play me."

"Woah! Calm down, avatar. Just making sure you can eat and think at the same time."

I rolled my eyes. We got us a table and sat down.

Hawks said, "Wanna go ahead and order so we can focus on the plan?"

I said, "Aw, you are smart! I knew you had it in you."

Hawks only did a little gritted smirk and waved his hand up so a waiter/waitress could come take our order. A few minutes later a lady with fair skin, a black ponytail and light make up came up to us. She looked our age but with an innocent aura. She held her notepad and pen.

She said, "Hello, my name is Emily. What wo- oh, shit."

Me and Hawks looked up.

I said, "Something wrong?"

Emily said, "O-oh. Nothing, it's just like...you-you know. Hawks...4 ta-tales."

Hawks chuckled like he was used to this. He said, "Yeah, we understand. I promise we won't bite, alright?"

I nodded in agreement and said, "You ready, boo?"

She nodded her head nervously and said, "4 tales, what would you like to drink and your order if you're ready?"

I said, "I want a (drink) and for the meal I want ______"

Hawks looked up at the girl and said, "I would like the finest wine and the hot wings with fries on the side."

The girl said, "Will that be all?"

Hawks did a nod and smirk. Before the girl walked off, she said, "Um if you don't mind me asking...are you two on a date?"

We shook our heads no almost immediately. It might have seemed childish but im pretty sure all ages act like that when being assumed your dating someone you're not into.

Hawks looked at the girl and said, "You're much more my type, dont you think?"

Emily did a little gasp and a blush. She said, "i-ill go put those orders in for you!"

She almost zoomed away and I heard a little squeal. I looked at Hawks with a 'really?' face.

Hawks leaned back in his chair and said, "What? Jealous?"

I started laughing for a good few minutes until I noticed he was being serious.

I said, "Nigga, please. Can we focus?"