Date Night

Y/n POV

Takami rolled a bigger table to his side and took out the table for me which was behind the hospital bed, and set out the food. I wasn't trying to make it look like I was hungry but I think I failed because Takami started to comment on it.

He said, "Geez, wait a minute, Avatar."

I said, "I aint even say nothing. Don't make me kick you out."

He put his hand close to his heart and said, "Aw~, you wouldn't."

I made a look that expressed the words, 'try me'. He quickly looked away with a chuckle.

He got out the plastic forks and napkins. We started to dig in our food, well I did- almost immediately. After awhile he started to talk.

He said, "Uh, you look great tonight."

I looked up at him and he looked straight back not even breaking eye contact. I was never good at this type of stuff which made me break the contact.

Takami did a victory smirk when I looked back at him and said, "You know what? I change my mind."

I said, "About what?"

He put his fork down and said, "About how you look."

I folded my arms and waited for his shitty ass response. He said, "You look beautiful tonight."

I rolled my eyes with a smile and he laughed. Now that I think about it Takami is really giggly. He chuckles or smiles at every little thing that we or I have done. Its kinda cute.

Takami said, "Avatar, I request for you to show me who the Lorax is."

I smiled widely and said, "Oh, do you now? Pull up a picture of yourself and I'll get the lorax picture."

He scrolled on his phone while I scrolled on mine. I found the photo and I looked at his first. It looked like he took a picture of himself after a fight. I put my phone next to his so we could both compare.

When he looked at the pictures, he looked flabbergasted which made me die laughing

He said, "You think you're funny?"