Hawks or Keigo

Y/n POV

My eyes lazily fluttered open as I looked beside me to see a sleep Keigo. I messed with his hair a little bit and smiled to myself. He is one aggravating motherfucka but he a cute sleeper. Noticing that I woke up before Keigo I went to look at my phone for the time. I saw 3 notifications and noticed I woke up a good hour than we're supposed to.

Just to pass the time, I clicked on the notifications. It was from one of my coworkers. I always gave out my phone number to my workers but it was rare they actually had to use it. I opened up the message.

*Coworker: Mrs.L/n, I know its not my business and I don't know if im correct but if you and Hawks are together, I saw this outside your agency.
Im sorry
*1 Attachment Video Sent

I rose an eyebrow to see what they were talking about. The video started with Keigo and Amir talking, standing a little too close for comfort. He then grabbed her waist and placed a kiss right on her lips. Amir then pushed him off and walked away.

I sat in the bed in shock. There's no way. Keigo couldn't- he wouldn't do this to me. There has to be a logical explanation for this. I didnt even feel anything, I just felt numbness and shock. I slowly got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom like a mindless zombie trying to comprehend what I just watched. I leaned against the bathroom door watching the video over and over to see what could have went wrong, to try get an understanding. Everytime I watched it, my heart broke even more and the anger started to rise. The tears started to fill up in my eyes.

"Y/n? Where did she- Y/n?"

I heard a gentle knock on the door and he asked, "You in there?"

The fact he can talk to me like nothing happened, disgusts me. I wiped my eyes and slammed open the door. He said, "Woah, Avatar- hey...whats wrong?"

I stood straight as I tried to not make the tears fall, "My secretary, really? You cheat on me with my motherfucking secretary?"

He said, "What? Y/n, what are you talking abou-" I pushed him out the way. I started to grab clothes and stuff them in my suit case. Soon a few feathers took the clothes away from my hands and pulled at my shirt to face him.

Hawks said, "Wait-wait. What are you talking about? Cheating?"

I grabbed my clothes back, ignoring him, and started to pack once again. He continued to talk, "Y/n! I would never cheat, im loyal to you. Let's talk about this, Avatar- "

My back was still turned away from him, "Dont called me that stupid ass name. Don't show up at my work. Don't contact me."

"Y/n. What kind of proof do you have that I did that?"

I said, "You want proof? Here's your fucking proof." I used my quirk and threw the phone at his face. Assuming he caught it, I zipped up my suitcase and started to head downstairs. I heard Hawks behind me.

He said, "Y/n! This has to be some kind of prank- some kind of photoshop! I wouldn't even do some shit like this!"

I turned towards him, "The proof is right there, Hawks!"

His eyed widened, "Oh? Thats the name we're doing now..." He nodded his head looking off and his tongue poked out his cheek. He looked down/up at me and thats when I saw the shine in his eyes. He was about to cry, "Well, if this is so believable, how come I don't remember anything?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, so im just supposed to trust the guy that suddenly doesn't remember kissing somebody else?"

"You didn't trust Amir in the first place! What makes you think she didn't control me and forced me to do tha-"