Sick of you

Authors note: I have chosen the hero name 4 tales. Credit to tianalol06 You may use any other hero name, this is YOUR imagination and you're the main character 😩

Y/n POV

Hawks stood still and I definitely stood completely still. One way I will not go out is the way my mama told me not to go out. I will not be shot by anybody. Regardless of color or status. Especially since I'm black, they gon do me like 2pac or act like I was in a gang or something.

I looked at Hawks and said, "I thought you could handle more."

Hawks said, "I can-"

Uwabami cut in, "Dont, please. You have ruined almost everything."

Hawks looked almost baffled and said, "No, me? I would blame her and her fighting skills."

Uwabami said, "Whatever you two got going on, I dont want to be apart of it. I simply want to live."

Hawks looked at me and said, "Told ya we had something going on."

I ignored him and asked, "Are you gonna do somethin?"

Hawks said, "Watch and learn."

I sat there and nothing happened even the men surrounding us were confused. In a few minutes his feathers started to surround the men, knocking the guns out their hands and distracting them. I took that as my chance to stomp my foot to rise up the ground. I used my air to spin them around constantly and added fire a bit to burn them.

They had went down and Hawks looked at me with a smirk.

I said, "What do you have to say now?"

Hawks sung, "You needed my help~" He fluttered his eyes and I rolled my mine.

Uwabami said, "I need to get out of here."

I said, "Same."

Soon we heard those words, "Detroit smash."

I said, "Welp, time to move out the way!"

We watched as he did the Detroit Smash and ruined they damn assess. I was tired and this shit ruined my night. I still look good, though. It comes with being a hero, looking good while fighting.

After a bit, the police and paramedics came to check us out. They took Uwabami in and they just checked out my bruise from when I got kicked. Somehow, Hawks was a bit untouched.

I had went to an investigator. He had looked at me and said, "Hello, Mrs. L/n."

I said, "Hey, um do you have anything on those people?"

He said, "No, none of them will talk. Well, not yet."

"They seem very...high quality. Don't you think? They didn't back down as quickly as I thought against a bunch of pro heroes in the same place."

He said, "Yeah, its like they were prepared for this...Oh, my apologies. My name is Mr. Williams."

He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

I said, "Nice to meet you."

Mr.Williams said, "Heres my card. I'll give you information as soon as possible."

I nodded my head and I reached for my phone to call my parents to pick me up but I already had several missed calls.

Hawks POV

I handed the people Uwabami and actually made sure she was ok. Behind all of my charming humor. I can be a nice guy. I went to the paramedics and got checked out. There was nothing wrong with me, surprisingly, but I was a bit concerned about those mysterious people.