Secrets

Y/n POV

We arrived at my company and I opened the door quietly as Keigo followed behind me. I walked pretty fast towards my office as I took fast glances across the room as people walked around or was working hard at their cubicle. The sound of types and talk are the only thing that could be heard through the agency.

I went to my office and sat down at my own little desk that was slightly still messy. Keigo said, "Wow. You need some organizing."

I said, "Aw, shut up." I crossed my legs in my black roller chair and picked up a pen, twirling it around between fingers.

Keigo walked over to my desk and leaned against a wall behind me, "Whats your plan?"

I said, "Well. The detective did say that it must've been some type of control quirk. I'm going to start with those."

As soon as I said that, my assistant, Amir came through the door with her tablet and stylus pen. She smiled with her cherry lipstick. I smiled, "Hey, girl!"

She walked up to my desk and said, "Hello! You seem stressed, wassup?"

I said, "Can you give me a list of all people in my company that is associated with a mind controlling quirk and that are female? Include yourself in the list."

Amir looked confused at first but they just nodded and went on to do what I asked. Once Amir had disappeared, I looked up at Keigo from sitting in the chair and he looked at me like I was the stupidest person ever.

Keigo whispered-yelled, "What are you doing?"

I asked, "What?"

"That is the most obvious sign on the planet that its her!" Keigo went to the my door, closed it silently, and locked it. He started to talk louder, "Y/n, she's the spy!"

I said, "I know. I thought of that as soon as you told me what your mind felt like. I just want her to crack. "

Keigo walked back to my desk, stopping infront of it with his arms crossed, "Oh, so hosting a meeting infront of people can do that?"

I replied, "Theres more pressure. When you're under pressure, you crack. You started to notice signs of lying."

Keigo was silently staring at me like he wasn't expecting me to already know what to do. I smiled at him and he chuckled, "You're unbelievable."

And I said, "And you think I don't know what I'm doing."

He went next to me, bending down and holding my hands, "No, no. I just don't want you in any danger."

I smiled, "And if I was, I'd definitely-"

He cut me off, "Have me. The handsome hero to save you."

"...fight them like a bad bitch." He frowned at my sentence which caused me to laugh. I looked down and wondered if its actually Amir. Some people at my company have mind control where they can get people to tell them information or forget that they were being taken over in the first place. When I noticed Keigo was looking at me, I just smiled in reassurance so he doesn't say anything.

We then heard a knock and Keigo was like, "Shit- I forgot I locked the door." He hurriedly got up and unlocked it.

Amir came in with a smirk on their face and paper in hand, "Mm. Y'all nasty."

I chuckled, "Girl, mind your business. You got the list?"

They sung, "Yes ma'am." They handed me the paper and it honestly wasn't that many people. It was 10 people in total with that type of quirk.