Watching

~The day of the Sports Festival~

Y/n POV

Today was the day to watch the sports festival. Where I sit on my ass most of the time and watch TV. I mean I still gotta do hero work but this is also just as important. We gotta give these kids an opportunity to do something and working with pros helps them out quite a bit.

I still enjoyed doing this every year. I literally can sit, watch and eat until I'm interrupted. Best thing is, I can watch it at home. Its also gonna be recorded for later in case I see someone interesting and want to rewatch it.

I had my blanket and everything. I felt like the shit on my couch. I had my phone near me because the only thing that's gonna interrupt me is a doorbell ring from a pizza company. I turned on the TV and started to watch the festival.

~After watching.~

~Damn these wings is- heaven.~

I sat on my couch as I finished up my food and analyzed what I watched.

Lemme tell you Class 1A look like the shit lowkey. Especially that white and red haired boy, he destroyed his classmates in SECONDS like that Sero kid. I really wanted to see Sero in this but he was out in no time. Kaminari was too, I laughed to myself when I heard his little comment about that dumbass date.

There's this one...that really catches my eye. His name is Izuku Midoriya. Something about him. He looks like he's doing something but at the same time it looks like he trying to figure out what the hell he doing.

What I really couldn't get over is Midnight doing the festival. They know damn I could've done it. I really couldn't pick a kid, though. None of them are like me except for that Todoroki guy and his dad is a hero. He probably has tons of recommendations anyways. I could help a couple kids with control, though. They need it.

~Lets see...I got water, air, earth, and fire.~

I started to think what I could help them with. They definitely look like they need some help with combat and quirk control well except that pink girl named Mina.

~Punched the SHIT outta that Aoyama nigga~

That red guy...Kirishima, I think. He needs to work on his reflexes. He hardens up everytime he thinks he doesn't need to dodge it or he thinks he can't dodge it. That could waste up energy.

I love that blonde haired kid, though. I bet he quick to catch an attitude but the way he acts... He reminds me of Endeavor in some way.

~My head starting to hurt.~

I got a notebook and a pen to write down things that could help me pick a student. I dont actually have to pick one but I really want to help someone out. When you're a hero, you hate feeling useless in any way. You feel like you need to do something to help somebody. That might not always be the case but its the mentality to keep doing things.

I eventually picked a student. I closed my notebook with a sigh of relief and started to fill in my recommendation sheet. After that was done, I laid-back on my couch and started to drift into a nap.

Ringgg-Ringgg
🎶Who you wit? Bitch- my nigga-🎶

I rolled my eyes as I looked at the phone. It was my assistant, Amir. Bruh I wanted ONE nap. Watching TV for about 1-2hrs forcibly is exhausting.

I picked up the phone while laying down with an, "Hello?"

Amir said, "Where are you? You remember your meeting for the makeup check?"