Mission on the go

Y/n POV

It was time to get the mission going but also meet my intern. I dont even know what I'm more nervous about. A lot of interns can have different attitudes and its also them probably not liking me or being disappointed they were picked by me. I mean they would have rejected my recommendation if they didn't want me so I do feel a bit honored.

I shook off the feeling and decided to get ready for my mission with my Hawks. I carefully put on the makeup and adjusted the masks just like the makeup artists taught me. I headed out and walked to the nearby location. I had to be discreet about it since I'm meeting a whole villian group.

I found Hawks near the building, well Chris.

Hawks said, "Aw, look whose finally on time for once."

I looked straightforward and said, "Look whose back it again acting like a chap...get the hell in the building."

Hawks said, "I didn't even say anything, love."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Sorry, I thought I wasn't your type."

"Its fine. I'll lower my standards just for you." He stood infront of me and lifted my chin.

I looked at him and responded, "You wouldn't be able to handle my standards, chris."

He shifted his posture by putting his hands in his pockets and a mid slouch, "Is that a challenge, Vero?"

"Listen, we have a mission. It seems like you're more interested in trying to convince me to date you than actually doing what we supposed to do."

Hawks knocked on the buildings door and smirked, "I dont have to convince anyone to date me, mk, love?"

A few minutes later, a man with a gray and black jumpsuit came to the door.

He yelled back, "Shigraki! We got some strange people at the door!"

I rose an eyebrow and the guy with the gray and black jumpsuit let us in with caution. I saw a very...pale man with grayish-blue hair. He had hands all over him and it seemed like he was definitely younger than me and Hawks.

I assumed this was Shigraki. He matched the description in the file. He spoke, "Who are you?"

I answered, "I am Vero and this is my buddy, Ha-Chris!"

~Oh shit.~

Hawks rolled his eyes, "Excuse her. She doesn't know how to speak properly. Foreign. Listen, we wanna join you."

Shigraki tilted his head and said, "Why?"

Hawks was about to speak but I cut in, "I dont think that's any of your business."

It went silent and Shigraki said, "Fair enough."

I looked around to see the rest of the members of this "group". It looked shabby but it also had a very dangerous vibe to it. It was something erie about everything, like its more than its giving on.

The gray and black jumpsuit guy spoke, "Well, im Twice! That's Dabi, Toga, Spinner, Mr.Compress and Magne. That's our man, Kurogiri. "

I looked at the little girl.

I said, "Um...Toga, is it? How old are you?"

She responded cheerfully, "Oh, 16!"

My eyes widened. Its scary to think how easily children shift to this side so quick.

There was this one guy, I think his name was Dabi. He kept doing glances at me. I rose an eyebrow and that must've struck a nerve because he began to walk over to me and Hawks.