Thinking Of You

Shen Wei  have many things he wanted to do with his Ah Lan and in a kinky way.

   But before that he bought some flowers and gift for him and visited him at the studio where they're  rehersing the models. One of them a hot, superstar model Xunbing trying to flirt at his lover by caresing his arm.

   Yunlan just smile and take off his hand. "Sorry but I already have someone!" But still he wall him making Yunlan not escape from him. When a cough suddenly  they heard. Shen Wei  stood at their back not quite happy  on seeing it. "Who are you?! Where talking here!" As he tried to shu him.

   Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled him away from Yunlan and about to fight him. Luckily  Da quing  came and hit Xunbing to his head, "That's his boyfriend  you idiot! Get on the line!" He shouted at him. Making Xunbing frown but do as he say.

   "Yunlan! You should be strick at the models so they will obey what you said to them!" As he left. And shouted  to the others to prepare for the shoot. "Are you alright?" Ask Shen Wei.  "Yes! I think Da quing  should be the lead designer since I'm not cut out for it." Shen Wei  gave him the gift and flowers. "Don't  worry you'll  get the hang of it!" And smile.

   Yunlan's day can't  get any better seeing Shen Wei  with his beautiful  face. Suddenly  their boss came calling them back to work. Before Shen Wei  bid goodbye.  He gave Yunlan a kiss and to remind him about tonight's date.

    He excitedly  said that to Da quing  who just roll his eyes. "Da quing  I almost forgot  why haven't  you dated for awhile? Are you interested  on someone? Maybe I can help?" Da quing  frown to him, "Because I'm babysitting  a friend of mine with a broken heart! And I have no time for that!" When suddenly  he remembered  Yezun and got red in angry. "I see your thinking of someone?!" Tease Yunlan. "Just get your models ready!" He shouted at him.

    Da quing  was happy  seeing his friend smiling again because of Shen Wei  but dreaded about Yezun.
He didn't  notice Yunlan is walking to the edge of the platform while guiding the model where  to stand and project. He just heard a thud and a scream of people which break his thinking. "Yunlan!"

    He hurriedly  help Yunlan who fall off the platform. And limping now. They all help him go to a clinic. The doctor and nurse there treated it. "I'm sorry to say you got a broken ankle here!" And put a cast there for a while and told him to take a rest. "No!!! The program! And my date!!!" Yunlan frown. "Don't  worry I'll call Shen Wei  for you!" As Da quing  took his phone.

   Meanwhile  Shen Wei  was in a meeting when his phone that he left at the office vibrate. Yezun saw it and took the call. "Whose Darling?" As he saw it blinking it's name at the cellphone  and was surprised  he heard Da quing's  voice. And what even more surprise it's  about  Yunlan. He tried to sound like his gege and cut the call.

   Wang, Shen Wei's secretary was about to get his phone when Yezun hurriedly  run pass him. As she saw his carrying his boss's phone. "Hey wait!" But he already left. She told her boss what happened  making Shen  Wei  cut off the meeting quickly.  "Darn didi! What are you up too!" But he felt it's  about Yunlan.

   In an hour as the car came to fetch Yunlan. Da quing  look puzzled on why Shen Wei hurriedly  took Yunlan in the car and drive away. "Not even greeting me?" When another car came and the real Shen Wei  came out of it, "Where's  Ah Lan?!" Da quing  was shocked.

    Meanwhile  Yezun took Yunlan to his favorite place at a club with a private sweet. "Xiao Wei? Is this your surprised? But I need to rest so let's  go home and just do it there. " But Yezun smirk, "Oh yeah! I like surprise!" He thrown him on the queen size bed and start ravishing him. Yunlan felt something  wrong with Shen Wei  as he took off his hat and cote, his style look different  and remembered  his twin.

   He pushed  him away from him. But the latter is like posses and trying to get on his pants while nibbling his neck. "Hmmmm.....you smell sweet! I want to eat you  alive!" While rubbing his already buldging prize. "No! Your not Xiao Wei!!! Your Yezun!!!" But he was cut off by an intense  kiss. As his hand went inside his pants. "Xiao Wei! Help me!" He cried while pushing him away from him.

   It's  been hour of torchure and pleasure  he felt when Shen Wei  barge in and pulled Yezun away from Yunlan he start punching him non stop and cursing. For touching his lover.

   "Don't  come to my company or my house ever again!" As he carried Yunlan to him. "Because  of a guy you forgotten  your didi! Hmmmph!!!" Yezun smirk and wipe the blood from his lips.

   In a minute they came to his house and laid Yunlan to his bed. Yunlan widen his eyes seeing how big his house is. Suddenly  Da quing  calling Shen Wei.  The latter said he got Yunlan and his safe now and cut the call.

    Shen Wei  gave him a clothes to change since his shirt is torned. Yunlan cried in his arms. "I'm sorry about my didi! Don't  worry I warn him to stay away from you!" While embracing him tightly into his arms. "Xiao Wei! Kiss me! I want to forget everywhere he touch me!" Shen Wei  shook his head. "No! You need to rest." But Yunlan tried to persuade him. As he thought Shen Wei  won't like him anymore.

   Shen Wei  have no choice but to take off their clothes. Seeing the bruises that Yezun made to Yunlan he kiss it one by one while the latter moan underneath  him. In a minute Shen Wei  was thrusting  to Yunlan non stop while he carefully  not to touch his broken ankle.

   "Aaaah.....Lan...." He scream his name as he burst inside of him. Still Yunlan is not satisfied  and cried for more. Shen Wei's phase become  fast while his soft, pink lips devouring Yunlan's  body. Yunlan clutches the bed sheet almost punching a hole in it as Shen Wei  thrust deep and spilled his seed inside of him. "Aaaaah.....Wei....." And he fell asleep.