The Race To Your Heart

Shen Wei  speed the car like his life depend on it as the persuers are after them.

   "XIAO WEI!!! NOT SO FAST!!! I FEEL SICK!!!" Shout Yunlan as he almost vomit when Shen Wei stir the wheel of his car and step on the gas to accelerate the speed. The others cars tried to catch  up to him but Shen Wei  easily slipped  from them.

   As he hide  from the bushes at the highway.  When the car stop Yunlan quickly went outside and vomit. Shen Wei  help him up by caressing his back. "Are you okay?!" Yunlan's pale face frown at him. "I almost died out there!" That made Shen Wei  chuckled while he tried to hit him on the chest.

   Back to Bai Qi  who shouted in frustration  to his men that they lost his didi and Shen Wei.  "FIND THEM!  ALL OF YOU CAN'T  COME BACK HERE UNTIL YOU FIND MY DIDI LANLAN!!!!" The men of Bai Qi  scattered back to get to their car to find Yunlan. Hei Qi  on the other hand still shocked that Shen Wei  choose Yunlan over him.

   "Didi! Stop day dreaming and help me find our didi Lan lan!" But instead of answering Hei Qi  almost throw a chair upon him.  "If you didn't  bring that Yunlan guy here non of this will happened! That Yunlan snatch my Shen Wei!" Bai Qi  suddenly  slapped him.

    "All you think about is that ex boyfriend of yours! If he didn't like you forget about him! What's important  is our didi! Do you understand?! Mother will go crazy if she find out we lost him again?!!!"

   Back to the hidden car, Yunlan already leaning onto Shen Wei  because his so dizzy and forgot his anger to him. Shen Wei  caressing his soft, brown curly hair. Making Yunlan lean more to him. That made Shen Wei  embrace Yunlan more to him and kiss his head.

   While his hand wonder to his cheek going to his plump lips. Yunlan felt Shen Wei's  hand and open his cute, brown eyes to him. "What are you doing?" Instead of replying Shen Wei  lean to him and kiss. Yunlan close his eyes to feel that soft lips gently touching his lips.

   Within a second Yunlan responded to the kiss making Shen Wei  go further. Caressing his arms as he take off his seatbelt and hovered  to Yunlan. He suddenly pulled down the seat making Yunlan lie there while continuing  this kiss. "Ah....Lan  I might go further...." He whispered  to him while trailing sweet kisses on his neck downward  to his collarbone.

   "Xiao......Wei....." He could only moan while he hold Shen Wei  tightly to his arms as their heated body press on one another. Yunlan didn't  notice Shen Wei  have pulled off his shirt and taking off his zipper pants while sucking and nibbling his nipples one by one.

   "Xiao.....Wei!!!" He scream as he felt his hand went inside his pants squeezing and caressing his prize. "No........don't.....I'm coming...." Shen Wei  quickly went down sucking and licking it. Making Yunlan even felt more pleasure as he moan Shen Wei's  name and spilled inside his mouth. Shen Wei  swallowed  it all and start kissing Yunlan's  lips again. Tasting his own cum.

   "Your not dizzy anymore my love? 
I want to feel inside of you!" Yunlan nod as he spread his legs for him. Shen Wei  smirk and pulled down his pants. As he put Yunlan's  legs high he thrust to him slowly. Making him moan in pain and pleasure. "Don't  worry my love it will be over soon."

   The car vibrate while Shen Wei  thrust to him non stop. "Hah......Aaaah.....your freaking hot Ah Lan....." Shen Wei  moan. Yunlan can only whimper as he was been devoured  again and again. "You belong to me only! Remember  that! Let no one touch you!" Yunlan scream, "Yes!!!"

   Back to the house of Xin ci who can't  stop looking outside the window waiting for his son to come back. When his phone ring, Da quing  quickly took it, "It's  Shen Wei  shushu he have Yunlan! They're  at a motel room hiding because of Bai Qi's men!" As  Da quing  write where it is so they can come.

   In the motel there the lovely pair gone to rest for awhile. As Shen Wei  close his phone, "Is that Dad?" Shen Wei  embrace him and kiss his cheek. "Yes! His broken heart when you left and want to talk to you." Yunlan lean his head on his chest, "I'm still mad you know?" Shen Wei  nod. "He have a reason for doing that...." While his face pressing on Yunlan's  head inhaling his sweet scent. Yunlan went red and snuggle close to him.

    But they never know Xin ci and Da quing  been followed. As they meet them at the motel, Bai Qi's men caught them and brought them back to the mansion.

   Xin ci eyes widen seeing his two son. "Don't  tell me this is our father?" Hei Qi  frown to him. "Son why so angry at me?" As tears drop from his eyes.  "Because you left us!" Hei Qi  shout at him. Yunlan protect his father by hugging him.
"It's  not my fault! Why don't  you ask your tzu^mu^(grandmother)? If I didn't  took Yunlan I will have nothing! She took all of you away from me!"

   Suddenly  someone shout at the door, "You lie! Mother told me you elope  with your lover and took my son away!" Yunly stood there from the door. As he recognized  Yunlan she quickly pulled him away from him and hugged  him tightly. "My boy! I got my son back!" Yunlan can't  stop crying.  He can't  believe  his mother is still alive.

     When suddenly  someone cough from behind, "Honey! Aren't  you gonna introduce  me to your son?" Yunlan was shocked  as well as Xin ci. "Lan lan this is Richard your step father!" Richard suddenly  hugged  him. "Now where one big happy family!" Making Xin ci gritted  his teeth. Yunlan, Shen Wei  and Da quing was shocked. "Yunly! You married another man! What about your promise!" Shout Xin ci. Yunly about to reply back when her mother came.

   "We don't  need filty thing like you! Yunly married to the right man she wants! And because your gone in many years her marriage to you is broken! Your consider dead!"
Making Xin ci world crashed in a minute.