Your Love Is Like Toxic

Yezun is the first to wake up and gazing his new found love. "Your a beast in bed and almost eaten me alive!"

  While caressing the sleeping Bai Qi  in his arms. Bai Qi  unconciously cling to him more and said, "Don't leave...." That made Yezun smile for the first time. As he kiss him more, Bai Qi thought that his dreaming of eating a floppy,  sweet cotton candy. He nibble at Yezun's soft lips as he let him entered his mouth to taste  him more.

   Yezun's  lips is sweet as honey as he deepen his kiss tasting that forbidden  fruit  which his grandmother warn him. "More.... I want you more!!!" His hand wound around Yezun's  neck so he might not escape. His lips is so addicted as he taste him more as he unconciously  pin down Yezun so their body pressed more on each other.  Yezun  moan underneath  him while his legs spread more to penetrate him.

   Bai Qi  woke up as Yezun bit his neck. "What? What's  going on?" He tried  to open his eyes. "Hush! It's  only a dream let's  continue more!" Bai Qi  chuckled as he thrust to Yezun more while his legs wound around his waist to deepen it.

   Back to Yunlan whose trying to wake up as he saw himself alone on his room. He get up to bang the door down but he fell on the floor with a thud. "Awww.....Wei where are you?" As sleep took over him again.

   In that  dream Shen  Wei  took his hand as they  dance away from the house. In reality Shen Wei  found him sprawled on the floor and pick him up as he tried to escape with him.

   Meanwhile  Da quing  was in dark room tied  and gag  up. "Yunlan where are you? Help me!" Suddenly  a ray of light hit his face. Hei Qi smirking infront of him. "As much I don't  like you! I don't  like you here hanging  in our house!" As he remove his gag. "Where have you taken my friend! What did you do to him?! What....what?!" Hei Qi  ordered  him to stop his annoyance  question.

   "Your glad to thank me in untying you up!" Da quing  look puzzled  on why his helping him. As he untied him he ordered  him to get out.

   Xin ci on the other  hand is in a panic mode, his son been taken away again Weiyez is comforting him and telling his son will rescue his son. While kissing his cheek to calmed  him down as the police arrive.

   Bai Qi  on the other hand shout in surprised  his naked  underneath  the blanket. Yezun came wearing a robe and a tray of breakfast for him. "What's  going  on?! What happened?!!!" Yezun put the tray on the night stand and kiss the shocked Bai Qi.  He suddenly  took off his robe revealing his bite marks made by him every inch of his body.

   Bai Qi  widen his eyes, he can't  imagine Yezun have a beautiful body and the arts he gave him all over it.  "This is not happening! I'......m straight! I'm not gay! Your black mailing me!" Yezun cover himself  up. "Whatever? But remember  this no one forget  Yezun! You will always crave for me you see!" As he smirk and handed him his clothes.

    Back to the mansion Shen Wei  was found out now his fighting his way out with his men. The Qi's  men trying to retrieve  Yunlan back to him. But his men are stopping them.

   "What's  going on here?!" Bai Qi  came and was shocked seeing the scene. "ALL OF YOU STOP!!!" All are frozen in their place.  Well not Shen Wei,  "I came back for my Ah Lan! Nothing gonna stop me not even you!'' His  grandmother  came with a few more men, "Lan lan belong to us! His our family!"

   When suddenly  the police barge in with Mr. Shen and Xin ci, "His my family too! His my son!" The police got a warrant to Mrs. Qi who kidnapped  Yunlan. And she was taken away while cursing Xin ci.

   But before that Yezun came, "Honey! You forgot your  wallet!" He called Bai Qi.  Everyone  was shocked especially  Mrs. Qi, "Why this fag have your wallet?!!!" She shout at Bai Qi.  "Excuse me! Granny! Because  we have an intimate moment last night with  your grandson! And his very wild in bed!" Bai Qi  tried to stop him to talk but it's  too late.

   Mrs. Qi faint. "Tsu^ma!!!" Shout Bai Qi. Instead of the  police  station she was carried to the hospital because of her high blood. Yunly and his husband  got worried while Hei Qi  smirk. "I thought  your straight gege?!" He laugh. "It's  not funny didi!"

   Meanwhile in the other room of the hospital Yunlan woke seeing the worried face of his lover and the others. "Xiao Wei! You save me!" He quickly hug him. "Ah Lan! Don't  worry your safe now!" Xin ci seeing his son woke up quickly came. "My boy your all right!" As he wipe his tears from his eyes.

   Yunly and his husband  suddenly  came making everyone silent. "Lan lan...." She quickly embrace his youngest son and apologize  for what his family have done. "I'm sorry about your grandmother! She always controlling  us! But now she learned  her lesson so please  forgive her! She's very old to be in prison!" Yunlan smile and agree while looking at his father for approval.

   Xin ci is not quite happy but because of his son he let Mrs. Qi out for now. But he told to Yunly that her family should not bother his family again. Making Yunly's eyes teary, "I  know his your son you can visit him with Bai or Hei. But not Mrs. Qi! I'm sorry but I never like your mother that's the truth." She nod and left.

   Yunlan look at his mother's  retreating  figure and can't  help to cry. Shen Wei  comfort him. "Ah tomorrow  will be a brighter day! Everyone is now happy." Said Shen Wei. "Wait! Where's  Da quing?!" Everyone  look around but no Da quing  is found.

   Da quing  on the other hand was lost in the big mansion and couldn't  find the way out. "Why is this house have many rooms. "Yunlan where are you?!" He shout. Only an echo replied to him back.