I'm Fabulous I Know That

Yunlan look around the condo of Shen Wei, everything is so new and bright making him jealous a little.

If only he have money he can buy a beautiful house for him and for his father. He wonders why he was brought here? "Silly! Surely he will tried to explain to me everything so I can forgive him again!" As he sip a cup of tea were Shen Wei made it.

He was struck because it's so delicious making him forget every worries. He didn't notice Shen Wei smirk and handed him some imported biscuits. "Aaaaah......so delicious....." As he bite one of it. "Your much more delicious than that biscuits. " That made Yunlam realize Shen Wei is with him.

As he compose himself and cough, "Yunlan......don't let your guard down on him! Look fierce and angry! Right.....right!" He told himself. But as Shen Wei's face got near him. Everything seems to stop while his heart beat fast. "Duh! Angry Yunlan! Dammit! Don't look at his beautiful doe eyes! Stop! Nooooo........" There's battling inside his brain.

But it all went down when Shen Wei caress a few strands of hair on his face. "Ah Lan! Are you okay?" His beautiful face got near him and those long eye lashes fanning upon him. Those soft pink lips blewing hot air on his plump one. Making Yunlan shiver in anticipation to kiss it. "Darn it Yunlan control yourself!" His crying inside. Because he knows his loosing a battle on Shen Wei's beauty.

"XIAO WEI!" He tried to look angry but it didn't bother Shen Wei for the next minute...... His soft, pink lips is kissing his plump one. "What is it Ah Lan?" He teasingly said while licking and kissing his lips. "Whaaa?" Yunlan forgot why his angry he just want to taste those delicious lips and devoured it. Shen Wei smirk as he see his winning.

He scoop up his Ah Lan and carried him to his bedroom. Yunlan was so immerse into the kiss that he didn't know Shen Wei have laid him on bed and stripping him up.

"Xiao........Wei...." He kept moaning his name while Shen Wei start kissing his neck toward those nipples that already erected. Yunlan moan and automatic spread his legs so Shen Wei can bang him again as he hold and caress Shen Wei's head. "More......Wei....." He cried. Shen Wei without delayed took a lube on the nightstand to place it an amount on his prize.

With one swift Shen Wei ram into him. Making him scream for more as his body arched while his legs wound on Shen Wei's manly hips.
"Ah.....Lan......Ah......Lan..... your the only one for me! No one can replace you!" As he rock his body unto him. Yunlan seeing stars as Shen Wei burst inside of him. In a minute he follows.

"I knew you would forgive me! And don't worry about Hei Qi his history and my past!" While kissing him some and moving again inside of him. "Who?" Yunlan's thinking was cut as Shen Wei continue what his doing.

Back  in Bai Qing's  house, he called his mother. "Ma! I think we found him!" His mother cried, "Don't worry I'll coming back there this week! Thank you son!" As she cut the call.

Meanwhile at Yunlan's house, Xin ci sneeze. "Is someone thinking of me?" As he continue to read the newspaper when Da quing came. "Shushu! I didn't know your here?!" Xin ci tried to find someone behind him. "Where's my son?" Da quing sweat. "How can I say to shushu the rukus happened today? If he knew it Yunlan will never see Shen Wei ever again!" He told himself.

As he think, "Yunlan went a date with Shen Wei!" That made Xin ci frown, "Oh... this is the first time I came back at the city to be with my son and he have a date with him? Hmmm...."

    Meanwhile back to Shen Wei's  condo, Yunlan blink a few times as he was surprise  that his in bed naked and covered by a blanket. When suddenly Shen Wei  came with a tray of food and covering his body only a towel underneath.  Yunlan almost droll seeing that perfect body of his and didn't  notice his phone is ringing loudly.

   Shen Wei  chuckled as he notice it and laid the food near the night stand and went near to Yunlan as he gave him a red rose. Yunlan's  was so red and impress on his sweetheart as he kiss his soft, pink lips. When he saw the wall clock and the time. "Shut! I'm gonna be late at work!" And almost jump out of Shen Wei's  embrace. But Shen Wei  pulled him back for a kiss and pinned him on bed.

   "Have you forgotten  who I  am?" Shen  Wei  tried to seduce him. But it only remind Yunlan on what happened  last. "Oh! Yeah! That part! Why didn't  you tell me your the owner with that  Hei Qi?!" He suddenly  frown. Well that's the wrong move of Shen Wei  as he start kissing Yunlan to calmed his lover down.

   "I didn't  want you to know because you might get scared and left me? And about Hei Qi  his the past forever  while your my future and present!" While his kiss is traveling down to his neck toward his chest. And still continue kissing dangerously  down there. Yunlan was suppose to get angry but what Shen Wei's doing making him melt to his embrace until he forgot everything and only concentrate  on him.

   It was late afternoon when Shen Wei  came to the company with a red bit Yunlan on his side. The receptionist was surprised  as he gave the VIP Key to her. Only then to realize his one of the owner and bow to him while she open the exclusive VIP elevator  for them.

   Everybody  murmering and whispering to their back. Making Yunlan  uncomfortable.  When they're  at the elevator Shen Wei  notice it and pulled Yunlan's  thin waist upon him. "Ah Lan  what's  the matter?" He ask. "Nothing! I just can't  use to you being my boss in this company!"

   That made Shen Wei  chuckled, "Don't  worry nothing will change!" Said Shen Wei.  But when the elevator is open, "SURPRISED!!!" Shout Sang and the employees but was shocked seeing Yunlan with him. Yunlan tried to put some space but Shen Wei  pulled  him back . Just to tell to them Yunlan is his officially boyfriend.