Wonderful Day

Yunlan woke up seeing himself  wrapped  around Shen Wei's embrace and both are naked underneath the blanket.

   He can't  help to blushed  as he slowly pick up a random shirt just realize  it was Shen Wei's shirt. "He smell wonderful, sweet with a bit of his manly aura in it."  Yunlan didn't  notice he woken up his lover. Who smirk seeing how cute Yunlan  is doing with his shirt.

   "Why not smell the real thing instead of my shirt. "Eeeep! He got me!" As he turned  around in embarrassment. Shen Wei  rose up bare naked infront of him making Yunlan droll. As the next thing he knew he was carried back to bed and pulled off the shirt upon him.

   "Careful my foot!" His referring to his ankle. The next thing Shen Wei  did made him redder than before. He carefully  took his cast foot and kiss it making Yunlan shiver.  As those pink, soft lips trailing his kisses toward his legs and biting it gently. Yunlan can't  help to moan unintentionally  while Shen Wei  look  seductively  at him.

   Within a minute Shen Wei  was kissing very near his prize making Yunlan gasp and almost can't  breath in anticipation. As those lips suck and lick his balls toward his prize. "Aaaaah.....Wei....." He close his eyes to feel that soft, pink lips sucking his life out. As he grabbed  the blanket underneath  him.

   His body getting hot and cum unexpectedly.  Shen Wei  swallowed  it all in one gulp. "Ah Lan! Your delicious!" And sucking him again once more.

    Meanwhile  at the office Da quing  was furious  that knowing he was tricked  twice  by Shen Wei's twin. "Not once but twice! Leading to harm Yunlan! I got to stop him!!!" He pound his fist on the table making everyone afraid to approach  him even his boss.

   "What's  wrong with him?" Sang ask one of the staffs. "Maybe it's  their time of period?" Making Sang surprised,  "Are you idiot! His a guy! Not a woman?!" He approach  Da quing  carefully, whose  his giving a deadly aura. "Da quing! What's  wrong with you?" Da quing  seeing  his boss suddenly  change into an angel, "Nothing sir! Just thinking of a new concept for the program!" He chirply said. Making Sang and the other sweat.

    Yezun on the other hand can't  sleep seeing Yunlan in his dream. Moaning beautifully underneath him. "My gege is very lucky in finding someone  like him, so soft and delicate! He looks edible  in many ways such young and beautiful  body of his!" And can't  help to jerk off on his bed. "No one have made me turn on like that! I got to taste him again or I'm going crazy!"  As he cum on his bed. "Yunlan I'll come for you!"

    Back to the loving couple. Shen Wei  won't  let Yunlan's feet touch the floor as he carried him around his house  showing every part of it to Yunlan. Who hide his face in embarrassment as the maids look at them wierdly. "Don't  worry  they can't  comment  because it's  in their contract!" Yunlan wearing only a robe like  Shen Wei  look puzzled  to him.

    "What I'm doing  inside my house they cannot leak it outside! Or they will pay a fine!" He smirk. As they  came at the back of his house. A swimming pool and few sun chairs waiting for them. The maids bow seeing their boss and laid foods for them on the table.

   "Xiao Wei! I never know your that rich?" Shen Wei  told him the reason why him and his family left their country is because they were inform of his grandmother  inheritance and company in America. They have no choice but to live there.

    As Shen Wei  sit down on one of chairs making Yunlan sit akwardly on his lap. "Xiao Wei! I think I need to  sit on the other chair it wil be uncomfortable  with you!" But Shen Wei  won't  let him. "This day! You'll  be my queen here!" And kiss his hand. That made Yunlan red again. As Shen Wei  pick up his spoon and feed  Yunlan with food.

    Yunlan can't  help his heart beat fast. As everything  Shen Wei  give he ate it joyfully. Until a piece of cake came. Yunlan about to pick it up when Shen Wei pinch a few on his finger and made Yunlan swallowed  it.

    It's  the most erotic thing Yunlan have done swallowing  Shen Wei's  finger, sucking and licking it. As he let go with a pop.  "Ah Lan  do you like some lollipop?" Yunlan look  puzzled on him. But he quickly nod as Shen Wei's  hand suddenly  went inside his robe and rubbing his prize intensely  as he can't  help to moan. As Shen Wei  let go off him.

   Yunlan carefully  went underneath  him licking and sucking his prize. "Aaaaah.....Lan....more!!!" He jerk unexpectedly  making Yunlan almost choke but still proceed what his doing. To make Shen Wei  make that sexy face. But suddenly  Shen Wei  cum unexpectedly  making Yunlan surprise  as he was sprayed right on the face.

    Shen Wei  help him up and wipe his face by a small towel. "Sorry I ruined the mood!" But that only make Shen Wei  laugh at him making him also chuckled.

   "There's  no boring moment  with you Ah Lan!" Yunlan blink his cute, brown eyes. While that dark, beautiful  eyes intensely  look upon him. Within a minute Shen Wei  captured his lips and devouring him in a second.

     Back to the office Da quing  is drawing the design for his model when his boss came in with Yezun. He almost pop his eyes off and gritted  his teeth. "What is that monster doing here?!" His boss look puzzled,  "Did you know Mr. Shen Yezun?" Da quing  want to laugh loud seeing his bruises face. "Everyone  knows his a playboy!" Yezun pulled Sang out infront of him and confront Da quing.

   "Little  kitty cat! Did your boss told you I will be your final model on the runaway?" That made Da quing  widen his eyes, "WHAT?!!! WHAT HAPPEN  TO XUNBING?!!!"
Yezun smirk and whispered  to Da quing,  "He  unfortunately  met an accident coming here?"