I'm Your Family

Eversince Shen Wei  declared Yunlan is his boyfriend everyone became his friend. Even the hairdresser  who always complain on him.

   "Hey Yunlan! Where friends right? Can you ask Mr. Shen if he likes my project on the run away?" Da quing  ask batting his eyes in him. "Look Da! I didn't  make Shen Wei  to be my boyfriend  just so I can ask  a favors on him!" Da quing  pout, "Really?" Yunlan nod when he came to the   office he was shocked he have many gifts on his table.

   "It's all from his colleagues. All were given to him so they can  ask a favor to Yunlan. "Boy! Your good in getting a boyfriend!" One of his colleagues  pat him on shoulder  and gave him a gift.  Yunlan have enough. He ask all of them to take their gifts away.

    One by one all of his colleagues  taken the gifts out from his table. And frown on him. "Thank you!" He said  and continue to do his work. But when he tried to begin. The upper boss called. Making him sweat, "Did I done something? Or maybe I was late?"

     He tried to compose himself  to look confident and good toward the boss. But was shocked it was Shen Wei.  "Xiao  Wei?! Why did you call me in the middle of the work?" He frown. Shen Wei  tried not to laugh for his Ah Lan lost his color on his face when he was called at the office.

   "Come here! I want to talk to you! And called me boss here!"  Shen Wei  sternley said. Yunlan went near but not yet near enough that made Shen Wei  called him again. As he got nearer, "What is it boss?" He was suddenly  pulled him and sit on his lap. "Xiao Wei?! What are you doing?! Where at the office! People might see us?!" Shen Wei  suddenly  pushed a botton underneath his table and it lock the door.

   And started to kiss  Yunlan's  neck. Making Yunlan giggled as he tried to stop him. But Shen Wei  won't  let  him as he was flipped  on the table and took off his pants. Yunlan become red  as Shen Wei  thrust into him. "Xiao.....Wei...." He moan.

    Meanwhile Mr. Shen the father of  Shen Wei  came with Bai Qi  to discuss something  about  the meeting they will have this afternoon. The secretary went pale seeing who suddenly  come. She pushed the  buttom to alert his boss.

    Shen Wei widen his eyes seeing the red button flashes. He quickly break what they're  doing making Yunlan look puzzled and annoyed. He quickly pickup his clothes to wear when they heard the rukus outside.  Shen Wei's secretary Dan dan tried to give them time by blocking their way.

   Yunlan have no time to escape when they barge in. Luckily they have wear their clothes and tried to look their discussing something.  When Mr. Shen and Bai Qi  barge in.

    "Wei! I want to talk with you something!" Mr. Shen stop as he saw a familiar figure that he didn't quiet remember. Bai Qi  is the one to ask whose the man. Shen Wei  introduce Yunlan as an employee  of the company and his boyfriend.
Making Mr. Shen arch his brow as he remembered  the boy who reach for his son back then.

   Bai Qi  on the other hand went pale and forgot that his in the presence  of Mr. Shen and Wei. He pulled Yunlan into him and inspect him from head to foot. And almost  cried if confirming him his Zhao Yunlan.  Yunlan was shocked  and just nod.

   Shen Wei's jealousy flared and pulled Yunlan back to him. "Mr. Bai Qi  his my boyfriend! Get your own! His mine now!" Bai Qi want to chuckled  but smirk, "Are you challenging me? As I remember  your fiance is my didi? Hei Qi!" Mr. Shen about to reply but Yunlan reacted quickly than them.

    "Is it true?! Xiao Wei?! You lie to me!" And run away. "No! Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  want to reach for him but Bai Qi  block him. "Don't  ever think you can have my two brothers Mr. Shen Wei!" As his the one who run after Yunlan. "What?! His talking about?!" As he remembered  to run after his lover.
Mr. Shen is also puzzled on what's  happening.

    Da quing bump into Yunlan whose trying to hide his teary eyes. "Da tell to boss I need to leave for a while!" Da quing  want to ask him but he dash away. Shen Wei  was running after him when Da quing  grabbed  his shirt. " Why your making my friend cry again?!" Shen Wei  told him they have a misunderstanding.

   Meanwhile  Yunlan was walking toward the bus station when Bai Qi's  car block him, "Let me take you to your home! I need to talk to you!" First Yunlan didn't  want to.  But Bai Qi  explain to him it's  not about Shen Wei  but his parents. Making Yunlan stop walking and went inside his car as they speed away.

    While in the car, "Yunlan what if I tell you that your not an only child but you have  two brothers?" While giving a handkerchief to wipe his tears. "What nonsense  are you talking about?! And why do I have to believe  you?!" Bai Qi  gave him a picture of their parents with the three of them.

     Yunlan recognize his father but not his mother nor brothers. "That is you! The one I'm hugging!" He chuckled, "Hei always tease  you that's  why I'm defending you always!" Yunlan frown. "This can't be?! Dad told me my mother already died and I'm his only son! Why can't  I  remember  all of you?!"

    Bai Qi  smile fade, "Did Dad said that?!" He suddenly step on the brakes. Making Yunlan almost jump out of the front window. Luckily he have a seatbelt.  "Did Dad really said that?!" A tear dropped  from his eyes  as he wipe it off quickly so Yunlan won't see it. "Yes! We only have the two of us!" Bai Qi hit the steering wheel in frustration.  Startling Yunlan and started the car again to speed toward  their  old home.

   Bai Qi  was shocked  seeing their once house, old memories  came flashing back. Especially  when his father came out to greet Yunlan and him. "Yunlan! Son why your early home? And whose this gentle......man?"  His smile fade and face went pale when Bai Qi  said, "Hello Dad! Aren't  you gonna invite  me to our house?"