An Intruder In Their Love Life

The show start perfectly  every important people and unexpected one came.

   One of it Shen Wei's  past lovers, Hei Qi  who unexpectedly came and congratulate him in the success  of the event.  Making Yunlan puzzled because  Shen Wei  is only a model in the company and not really in the company.  Yunlan was about to interfer when Sang pulled him away from the two because the show will begin. But he arch his brow seeing how lovingly that man to Shen Wei.

   When the show begin, Yunlan's  mind is not in the show and still thinking on that man He Qi.  Da quing  shout at him to get the clothes of the next model. "What's  wrong with you?! This is your first show you got to surprised  them with your work. Stop day dreaming!" Said Yunlan and slapped  himself  to wake up.

   Shen Wei  seeing what happened ask him what's  going? But Yunlan frown to him, "Why don't  you ask that guy whose leaning at you this early?!" And leave him hanging. "Oh! Is that a love quarrel I'm smelling?" Ask Yezun to his gege as he saw what happened. Shen Wei  frown and ignored him.

    The show run smoothly making the show successful. The audience clapped  to all the designers and the models. Yunlan was about to give flowers to Shen Wei  when that He Qi quickly came at the stage and gave Shen Wei  the boque of expensive flowers with a kiss.

   The audience clapped  and shout well not Yunlan whose shocked  on what happened.  "Whose that guy?!" Da quing  want to run toward the stage and pulled the man away from Shen Wei.  Sang stop them and congratulate  Yunlan instead. "Don't worry  I will talk to him." But Yunlan came bravely infront of them. "Are you finished  kissing my boyfriend?!" That made a commotion  to the audience.

    "Who are you pheasant?!" He Qi  ask. "His my Ah Lan! Hei Qi! I told you!" Shen Wei  said and gave back his flowers as he took Yunlan's  boquet instead. And kissed  him. "Go get him boy!" One of the models said as they clapped  to Yunlan and Shen Wei.  Hei Qi  left angrily on them.

   "I 'm sorry but I  told him a thousand  time I have a boyfriend  but he wouldn't  listen!" Shen Wei  tried to explain to Yunlan. But still he frown to him.

   After the show they have a party for the designers and models. Shen Wei  trying to find Yunlan while He Qi  is clinging to him. "I told you Hei! Let go of me! My Ah Lan will get angry again!" And tried to be free from him. But Hei Qi still is persistent.

   Yunlan on the other hand is busy taking care of the guests when Yezun come over him. And gave  him a boquet of flowers to congratulate  him for a good job. He want to refuse it but the other guests are looking at them.

   "You two look cute together  Mr. Shen." One of the guests said as they thought his Shen Wei. Yezun thank him while Yunlan just smile. "Yezun! What do you want?" He whispered  to him while smiling to the guests. "I'm just here to congratulate  you! That's  all? Not like my gege whose very busy with his ex-boyfriend!" And pointed in the direction where he see Shen Wei  is being pulled by Hei Qi to a room. He followed  them while Yezun tail after him.

   He was shocked Hei Qi  pulled Shen Wei  to a kiss and he didn't  resist. Something inside Yunlan burst into anger and run toward them. He pulled Hei Qi  out of Shen Wei  and punch him. "Ah Lan! Stop!" Yunlan can't  believe  Shen Wei  help Hei Qi  and was mad at him. "YOU TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!" Shout Yunlan. Shen Wei  want to explain but Hei Qi  fake to faint in his arms. While Yezun smirk.

    Yunlan want to run away from the party but he tried his best to compost himself. He still at work.  Da quing  saw the distress on his face and lead him to walk to the veranda to talk. Upon learning what happened  he burst into running to Hei Qi and punch him again. Yunlan tried to stop him.

   Sang came to know what the rukus. "That man is punching one of our major stock holders!" Shout Yezun.  Both Da quing  and Yunlan was stunned,  "What do you mean?" Ask Yunlan. Sang tried to explain  that Hei Qi  is one of the owner of the company with the Shens.  Shen Wei  got up to explain to Yunlan.

    "Why didn't  you tell me you and that ex boyfriend  of yours own our company?!" Shen Wei  explain he never wants Yunlan to distance himself  if he find out his the CEO.
Their talking breaks when Hei Qi  shout, "I 'm sueing both of you for punching me!" Da quing  glared, "Why do you want some more?!"

    Yezun went between  them, "You heard the kitty cat if you want another punch again? I suggest  you better leave while you still can?"  Hei Qi  left angrily, "You won't  see the last of me!" Da quing  almost run toward him but Yezun stop him. "Calmed down kitty cat! He might call his guards to take you down!" Da quing  arch his brow, "Why this guy being nice to me?" He wonder as he turned his back to look for  his friend he was gone and as well his boyfriend.  "Where can they be?!"

    Shen Wei  on the other hand pulled Yunlan to his car and speed away toward his nearby condo. "What are we doing here?" Yunlan didn't  want to step out. "I will explain everything  to you Ah Lan! Trust me!"

    Hei Qi  on the other hand went home with bruises on his cheek. His eldest brother saw it. "Who done this to you?" As he inspect his face. "That  goddamn Zhao Yunlan and his furry friend!" He shout in frustration. 

   "What did you say his name is?!" Ask Bai Qi  his gege. "Zhao Yunlan! Gege get revenge for me! I want to make that Zhao Yunlan regret in hurting me!" But his gege is thinking of something  else. "Zhao Yunlan is he our missing didi? Lan lan?" He wonder.