☆14☆

Authors note: (In this story Hunter does not find the key from amity, instead he goes looking for Titan blood and amity is not wearing the necklace so he comes back empty handed once more, he came back without anyone noticing he left though so he does not get in trouble, eventually Belos gives him another chance to do his duties so his status as golden guard is back)

A couple of weeks passed, it seemed the new month had begun. Everyday seemed pretty much the same, you hung out with your friends and you visited Hunter almost all the time.

It was a lovely afternoon, currently you are home lying in bed, you have the day off what should you do?

'Hey hey Y/n~'

You sigh.

'Hey I know you have a day off but uh I wanted to ask you something.'

'What is it?'

'Theres gonna be a blood moon tonight it's super important like there will be a carnival and stuff and I wanted to know if you'd like to Um...'

'Go with you?'

'Yeah.'

'I'd love to... but aren't we going to get caught..?'

'I prepared for that, I made masks.'

'What? You didn't have to!'

'Yours looks really pretty~ I can't wait to see you wear it.'

'Where should we meet?'

'It's in the northern forest just beyond bonesburrow  not too far.'

'Ok'

'Im wearing a red mask, I'll be holding yours.'

'I'll keep my eye out for you.'

'See ya y/n~'

A blood noon festival huh? Sounds really fun. Suddenly you get a text tone from your phone. You pull it out to see a text in the group chat from Luz.

Luz: y'all wanna go to the blood moon festival tonight????

Oh shoot...

You don't wanna cancel your plans with Hunter, he asked first, and you kinda wanna spend time with him instead...

Y/n: i cant go... im sick, I'm sorry :(

Luz: Aw man :( do u need anything bestie?

Y/n: no it's okay, my moms helping me

Gus: noooooo y/n can't goooo :((

Y/n: im sorry :(

Willow: it's ok! We can all hang out tomorrow :)

Y/n: yea :)

You sigh and put down your phone. You feel bad for lying, but you kinda have to, if they knew you were hanging out with him they might get mad at you, well Gus kind of knows, but he doesn't know you do things with him outside of the castle.

Plus you guys are actually gonna be doing activities together. Most of the stuff you do together outside of the castle is helping him gather certain things for personal missions. It's fun going out anywhere outside the castle but the fact you both are gonna do something actually fun makes you excited.

A couple hours pass and it's time to get ready, you look for a nice outfit to wear, it's a blood moon right, what if you wore something red? Wait... is this a date?