My Bitch

There's Jace, looking defiant as ever. You might notice Maeve may seem a little inconsistent in this chapter but it's actually part of her character development. And now this song plays throughout the frat house

I get out after a while of laughing with Jace and some other boys. Jace follows along.

"So, you have fun?" He says with a goofy grin.

"Yeah Jace, thanks for pulling me into the pool" I tease him

"Thanks for trusting me" he winks back.

I decide to ignore his flirting for now. I don't want to ruin my mood. Atleast he's much more attractive when he's confident. I'd like to break that confidence.

"Hey, I gotta dry off and get my phone. Where are the towels?" I ask

"Here I'll show you" and he leads me upstairs again. This time he takes me into the bathroom.

"Uh..you can shower the chlorine out of your hair here, if you like." He offers

"Uh that's ok, I'll take one when I get ho-"

My words get caught in my throat as Jace pushes his lips to mine. I feel myself up against the counter and his body pushing me there as he locks the door. He holds the side of my face softly and slowly moves his other arm around my back. At first I'm caught off guard. What the hell is he thinking?. . .

Ugh, fuck it.

I kiss him back, passionately. He opens his eyes for a second out of surprise, but I keep going. I shove him against the wall behind him and smoothly press myself against him. My knee shoots up, right between his legs and he flinches. Now I caught him off guard. He goes to touch my face again, but I slap it away, pinning both his wrists to the wall. He doesn't fight me, what a bitch. We continue kissing immediately after I shoved him and now I can feel him getting hard on my knee. I decide to tease him a little bit. I reach my hand down to his bulge and circle the tip slowly. His whole body tenses as I move and I can feel him breathe heavy.

"Are you a virgin, Jace?" I whisper in his ear. His face goes red but he shakes his head.

"No. I've just never been pinned to a wall before" he struggles to speak.

"That's not the only new thing I can do to you" I say licking his neck. He gulps hard and his eyes light up. I'm about to make this boys night go wild.

I lower my knee and he about slides to the floor as I pull his shirt off him. He must be pretty shocked to find out the sweet, nerdy girl is actually pretty dominant. I pull my clothes off slowly, giving him a show. He can't take his eyes off me, and every moan he gives makes me want to tease him longer.

While he sits there, his eyes pleading me for more, I straddle him and move my hips. He goes to grab my waist and as he does I pin his hands above his head. I heard him gasp and his breathing is going crazy. Then I lean down and kiss up his neck, letting him feel the heat from my breath.

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

Someone's slamming on the door, like they're about to break it down. We both look up. Fuck, are the cops here?! I stand in shock. Jace is struggling to get his boner under control.

"JACE! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE, NOW!" a deep voice from the other side of the door yells. It's almost familiar. Maybe another frat boy? Jace jumps at the sound and immediately looks at me with worried eyes and a weak smile. Then he opens the door and shuts it behind him, leaving me in here, alone.

I start the shower so I can act like I'm actually doing something rather than eavesdropping.

"Yeah boss?" Jace says with an awkward chuckle.

"The fuck did I tell you about messing around? You've got a job to do O'Connor" the voice says

"Uh yeah. I was just helping this girl find towels. I thought she might be a good buyer." He responds

"Don't lie to me kid! That girls a waitress, you know she's not a buyer." The voice responds.

Wait. What the hell? He knows who I am? I scoff angrily. It's probably that stalker guy, Chase Winston.
They both go silent. Shit! He heard me.

"We'll talk later. I'll deal with her"

"But, Mr. Winston-"

"Enough! Get out!" Chase yells at him and I hop into the shower, hoping to avoid whatever Chase has to say. I especially don't want to talk to that asshole after he cockblocked me.

I heard the door open and close. Fuck, I forgot to lock it. I'll just act like I don't know who's there.

"Oh sorry, I'm using the shower right now, but there's another one downstairs." I say, hoping it's accurate.

"Maeve, I know you heard us."
He locks the door and walks over to the shower.

Is he crazy, I'm butt-ass naked?!

He moves the shower curtain, forcing my naked body into view. I cover myself up as he looks me up and down.
He's wearing a white t-shirt now and grey sweatpants. A totally different look from his suit yesterday.

"Damn, you'd really give all that to a little shit like O'Connor back there?" He says, gesturing out the door with his head.

"Better him than you" I scoff again, crossing my arms. He's already watching me shower so there's no point in acting embarrassed. "The fuck do you want?" I hiss at him

He groans from deep in his throat and I glare daggers into him.

"I told you to leave my boys alone, but you just don't listen do you. So here I am, keeping my word. Now you're not gonna like what comes next princess." He says with a smirk and steps into the shower.