Choke

I couldn't find a perfect image for Chase, so this is the closest I've got. Chase is a few years younger than this pic tho. Maeve has this song stuck in her head.

He steps into the shower, soaking his white shirt. I can see his tattoos through it and his hair is hanging damp in front of his face. His eyes are trained on me, and deviously sinister. I can't even imagine what's going through his head right now. He just got into a shower with me, fully clothed.

Ow! Damn. His grip is solid against my neck and I hit my head when his arm shot out and pinned me to the wall of the shower. I choke, trying to catch my breath under the water. His other arm is against the wall, holding him away from me.

He smiles at me. I try to knee him in the balls but his knee catches mine and he forces my leg down, stepping on it. I wince. He's getting aggressive and I don't like it.

"G....get ...." I struggle, clawing at his arm. He leans in close to me.

"Are you afraid now princess?" He says, licking the top of my ear. I shiver at the feeling and he smiles wider. My eyes widen as I feel his arm that was above us move down my face and caress my neck. Then he kisses my neck and I can't help gasping. As fucked up as this is, I'm really turned on right now. Especially since I already was from when Jace was in here.

Then his hand slides lower and I feel my body flex under him. I close my eyes as he reaches my waistline. My shoulders are tense. He lets go of my neck and I breathe in deeply. Without a second to rest, he grabs my arms and pins them above me like I had done to Jace minutes ago.

Now he's circling around my abdomen, slowly going lower.

"Don't!" I say breathless and open my eyes. Snapping back into reality.

"Aw, are you getting brave again now?" He says, holding my arms tighter.

Then he reaches the top of my clitoris. He's rubbing and teasing me recklessly. I resist the urge to moan. I don't want to make this asshole anymore excited than he already is. I can see his bulge flexing through his wet sweatpants. I squeeze my eyes closed again, trying to ignore how he's touching me.

"Uh ah princess, look at me. Remember what I said in the restaurant?" He says, as he stops rubbing me to slap my cheek. I flashback to what he said.

'When I make you cum, look at me while you moan my name'

I open my eyes and gasp as his finger thrusts into me. He's got full control of me right now. If I even try to fight him, I'll lose balance and probably crack my head on something. Fuck! I can't even scream over the music downstairs.

He thrusts in and out, fingering me quickly and using his thumb against my clit. He knows I'm getting close and I can't breathe normally anymore. I want to call him names and protest against him but I can't even speak. All that comes out is moans. Good, atleast I can't say his name. I refuse to give in to him. This asshole doesn't deserve anything from me. He adds another finger...god this is amazing. He curls them up until they hit that one perfect spot. I start to squeeze his hand on mine.

I'm about to moan.
I'm about to cum.
I don't care if I say his name or nothing at all. I can't think straight.
And then, he stops.

I whimper. Laying my head back against the wall and my whole body goes limp. I'm so frustrated and disappointed right now. The sexual tension in me is building the longer I'm here.

"I told you, you wouldn't like it if I had to tell you again" He grins. "A threat isn't a threat if you enjoy the results princess. Maybe if you listen to me next time, I'll reward you instead." And he drops my arms and steps out of the shower, leaving me to sit in the water.

"I hope you listen better soon, because I'd love to see your face when you cum for me." He says, drying his body.

He chuckles and then turns the water cold as he leaves the room.