Chapter 9

That night, Harry went up to Dumbledore's office after the feast. He knocked on the giant Griffin shaped knocker. "Enter" Dumbledore called.
"Ah good evening Harry. How was the feast?"
"It was excellent Professor Dumbledore. Thank you for asking." Harry replied.
"What brings you to my office tonight?" Dumbledore asked.
"Well, I found something strange and Uncle Remus and Uncle Sirius said I needed to tell you about it." Harry said with a note of nervousness in his voice. "Please don't be mad. I was out after hours last week and I accidentally ended up on the third floor corridor while I was hiding from Filch." Harry started to blush with embarrassment and his voice quavered as he continued. "I know about the 3 headed dog. When I told Uncle Sirius he told me that it was part of your plan but he didn't know what the plan was, but I should tell you in case me knowing effected the plan."

"Does anyone else know about this besides your Uncles?" Dumbledore asked.
"If they did and I told you, would they be in trouble?" Harry asked nervously.
"No, Harry. I told you students not to go there because it is dangerous, not because you would be in trouble." Dumbledore answered.

"Ok," Harry said with a deep breath "Ron, Hermione, and Neville saw it too."

"Thank you for being honest with me, Harry." Dumbledore said.

"What are you going to do now?" Harry asked.
"Nothing," Dumbledore said, "Your honesty is enough for me tonight, Harry. You can go back to your common room now. Just don't share this information with anyone else please."

"I won't. Thank you Professor." Harry answered.
***
It was Christmas, so Harry went home to spend it with Remus, Sirius and Millie.
The family opened Christmas presents together on Christmas morning. "Harry, no way! How did you get your hands on Zonko's for me?" Millie exclaimed after opening her present from Harry. "I bribed Fred and George. And if I know them, this is the best of the best." Harry answered. "Alright now open mine!" Millie demanded. Harry opened the present to find brand new quidditch practice robes, and a homemade quidditch themed board game. "Thank you Millie!" he said, and gave her a hug. "I made the board game for us to play when we go to Aunt Minerva's," she said "And when you're home." Harry replied "This will be loads of fun!" "Uncle Remus, open ours next. Millie and I went in on it together." Harry said. "Open it, Dad!" Millie said with excitement. It was a brand new cashmere sweater, and a box full of Remus's favorite Chocolates. "You guys didn't have to do that. I love it!" Remus said with excitement. "Paddy may have helped us get that, but it was all our idea" Millie explained. "Thank you guys!" Remus said as he drew his kids into a big hug. "Millie, you can open ours now." Sirius said. It was a large package, and Millie opened the box to a Nimbus 1999. "We thought that you could use a new broom to practice quidditch against Harry when he's home." Remus said. "For now you'll just have to keep playing with me, and probably go faster than me on that new broom." Sirius said jokingly. "Thank you Dad and Paddy!" Millie exclaimed! "Your welcome sweetheart." Sirius said. "Sirius, here is your press from all of us," Remus said. It was an elegant muggle leather jacket, and a book about how to fix a motorcycle. "You guys! Now I can fix the bike! Ok it totally missed riding. Thank guys!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Harry, we have a very special present for you." Remus said. "It belonged to your father, and we think you are old enough to have it." Sirius added. Harry opened the package and found a silvery white cloak. He tried it on and when he looked down, he could not see the rest of him!
"What is this?!?" Harry asked excitedly. "That is an invisibility cloak." Remus answered. "When we were your age, we would all sneak around Hogwarts and go on adventures." Sirius said. "Now we know that you have an adventurous nature so we won't stop you from getting into your own mischief at school. It's part of the fun. But please do it responsibly, and don't put yourself in grave danger." Remus explained.
"Thank you Uncle Remus and Uncle Sirius! I will do my best to mischief responsibly!" Harry said.
The whole family wrapped eachother in a warm and grateful embrace.
Then they played their own version of quidditch where 2 people played as chasers and 1 as keeper and only the quaffle was used. The chasers had to work together to make as many goals as possible in an hour. Remus was always the commentator and score keeper, and this time Sirius played keeper and the kids played chasers. It was a wonderful family Christmas.