Chapter 2

Harry's PoV

The owl flew in early on the morning of August 1st. When Remus got the mail he called everyone to the living room.

"Harry, you've got mail" he said with a certain twinkle in his eye.
"Is it from Hogwarts! Aunt Minerva said I would get my letter soon!" Harry asked excitedly.
Harry opened the letter. It said

Dear Mr.Potter
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed is a list of the necessary items need for the school year.
Yours Truly
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy head Mistress

" I wish I got to go to Hogwarts this year." Millie said, slightly disappointed.

Harry replied "Don't worry, Millie, I'll still see you when you go to Aunt Minerva's for the full moon. Uncle Sirius do you think Dumbledore will still let me see you and Uncle Remus the morning after?"

"I think so, but I'll write him just to be sure." Sirius answered.

Another owl swooped in, this time with a much larger package. The letter with it read
Dear Harry
It's not traditional for first years to bring brooms with them to Hogwarts but I thought it was a right of passage for you to at least have one. Happy belated Birthday!
Love, Aunt Minerva.

Harry opened the package to find a brand new Nimbus 2000 racing broom.

"Oh Merlin! Uncle Remus, Uncle Sirius look what Aunt Minerva got me! I'm going to write her to say thank you! I'll write Ron and Neville too! I can't wait to see them at Hogwarts." Harry exclaimed.

Then the home phone rang. Remus answered since Sirius wasn't great with phones.
"Harry, it's for you" he said
He handed to phone to Harry
"Hello?" Harry said
"Harry the weirdest thing just happened to me" said Hermione Granger. "This woman names Minerva McGonagall came to my house and told me that I'm a witch and I've been accepted to a boarding school for Witchcraft and Wizardry called Hogwarts. My parents said it's up to me if I go. What do you think I should do?"

"Well considering that Minerva McGonagall is my aunt, and I'm going to Hogwarts, I'd be psyched if you could go too!" Harry answered her. 
Harry and Hermione had been friends for years, they had gone to primary school together.
This was great! Harry was going to go to Hogwarts with Ron and Neville and Hermione would be able to go too! This was going to be an amazing year!