Chapter 49

Saviel's POV

How many years had passed? It's been three? Four? Yeah, four.

A lot of things happened yet I am still confuse about something.

Bakit parang pinanganak na hayop si Zajei Loure sa loob ng isang tao? Isa s'yang hayop na walang ibang ginawa kung hindi ang gawing miserable ang buhay ko.

My goodness.

"I wanna go to my hottie doctor." She pouted habang hila hila ko ang buhok n'ya at patuloy na naglalakad patungong parking lot.

Still the same getaway, I am wearing a black hoodie, cap and a mask. It's been my routine everytime she's visiting New York since she move out after she finished her senior days.

After her graduation which I came, secretly. I haven't got the chance to see her again. The last time I checked, she went to the Philippines and study there. I thought she's gonna pursue her dream which is taking a pre-law course but the moment I heard the tea, my brow arch.

She took Bachelor of Science in Architecture. I don't know that she's into arts and designing dahil noong nakikita ko pa s'ya at si Reagan dito sa NYC, Rage always told me that this dimwit wants to be a lawyer.

Many things have changed most especially to this animal gal. Kung noong nakalipas na taon ay mukha s'yang dyosang hayop, ngayon, pwede na s'yang matawag na tao kahit papaano.

Kidding.

Literally, Zajei's really had the looks. After seeing her in the airport earlier when I decided to see her in my own way, I literally blinked multiple times because she's oozing with sex appeal.

And add the fact that she also became taller. Back then, I am more or less three inches taller but now, we already have the same height. Mas nagmature din s'ya pero yung ugali, still lingering the immaturity and playfulness most of the time.

"Hey! Why the hell are you dragging me?! I gotta go to my boyfriend----aray ko! Jusko!" She touched her poor white blonde hair with few highlights when I pulled it a little hard. "Bakit ka ba nananabunot? Wala ka bang sariling buhok?!" Singhal n'ya pero ngumisi lamang ako at pinitik ang kaniyang ilong.

She never changed her attitude.

Still the same naive yet smart ass.

Lasinggero pa din.

"Why aren't you speaking?! Are you dumb?!" She hissed again but this time, I rolled my eyes and pull her to enter my car.

I locked her at the passenger seat as I enter the driver side and put our seatbelt on. Para akong may alagang bata sa special child na 'to.

*Burp----* before she finish burping, I immediately put a plastic and place it on both of her ears.

Nagmukha tuloy s'yang tanga na may plastic bag sa mukha. I smirk and start the engine of my car to lead the nowhere.

When Zajei burp when she's heavily drunk, you should be aware dahil asahan mong susuka s'ya.

"Where are you taking me?! Baka magalit na yung boyfriend ko---"

"Shut the fvck up! You don't have a boyfriend." I rolled my eyes on her because what she's stating makes me piss.

Bwisit talagang babae 'to. She never failed to make me grumpy. Her presence is enough for me to feel the unusual.