Special Chapter I

A/N: SPECIAL CHAPTERS ARE MORE ON FOCUS BEFORE SOME SCENES IN THE EPILOGUE ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR CHILDREN GROWING UP. ONLY THE CLOSING CHAPTER WILL BE DIFFERENT SINCE IT'S SOMEONE'S POV.

~~~/////~~~

Saviel's POV

I shake my head firmly.

Ayoko.

"C'mon Sav. Try lang natin." Lia insisted but I just ignore the hell out of her shits that keeps on annoying me.

Simula nang makapasok ako rito sa opisina ay hindi na n'ya ako tinigilan pa. Zajei's out of the country with the twin and Sven for a reason that they need to attend one of the international conference regarding architecture.

She's not really planning to come since we're in California when her Uncle called to prepare our wedding but she doesn't have a choice. She really needs to.

It's fine with me tho. She's with her friends so I don't have anything to worry about except the fact that they will go to another bar and get drunk to oblivion.

Knowing Sven who likes to try different bars in just one night, fvck, I'll lose my mind thinking about those leaches who will try to flirt on her.

"Lia." I said piss.

Kanina pa talaga s'ya.

"Pumayag na si Yuki. Ikaw nalang ang hindi. Bakit ba ayaw mo? As if namang lolokohin ka ni Zajei eh asawa mo na nga. Kakabalik palang no'n two weeks ago sa Pilipinas pero inasawa kana agad."

"Pake mo?" Mataray na saad ko pero malakas na hinampas n'ya lamang ako sa braso at itinuloy ang pamimilit.

Kapag hindi umayos ang babaeng 'to ay makakalimutan ko na talagang bagong anak s'ya. She keeps on pushing me to my limits and I am not really the patience type if you're not my wife.

"Ate Sav---"

"I said no. You won't prank them most especially Zj." Putol ko sa sasabihin ni Yuki nang mamalayan ko na lamang na andito na rin s'ya sa loob ng opisina ko.

"Magkakaroon ng party sina Sven bago kayo ikasal ni Zajei sa Sweden, Ate. Trust me, itatakas talaga ng mga 'yon ang asawa mo." Yuki exclaimed that made me sigh.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

I'm in the Philippines and three more days and I'll fly back to Sweden for our official wedding. Doon na rin daw pupunta sina Zj after conference kaya sabay sabay na siguro kami nina Lia papunta roon.

We already planned our wedding because after her family knew that we're already married ---- well in papers ---- Mommy Zeah instantly call a lot of designers and coordinator to prepare our wedding.

Mabilis lang 'yong pamimili namin from clothes to reception and even foods. It's not really a big deal for me dahil sinabi ko na rin kay Zajei na kahit sa susunod nalang ang kasal namin pero ayaw n'yang pumayag.

She told me that she promised to my parents na sa susunod daw na bibisita s'ya sa California ay kasal na raw kaming dalawa.

That animal and her decisions.

"Si Phineas ang nagsabi sa'min." Lia answered.

My brows arch kasabay nang pagtatanggal ko ng specs.

I thought for a while because I'm not really in favor with this. I'm fine with the thought of my wife hanging out with her friends because I know that she really enjoyed it. Not because we're already married means I'll entrapped her with me. No. I don't want that. I still let her do what she used to but with boundaries and limitations of course.