Chap 1: Warm up.

In a world called Cier, land of the stickmen, some people takes the choice to live a normal life, some takes the choice to do special things. Everything exists here, from monsters to ghosts, from magic to elements, from robots to knights. Some people would take jobs as Bounty Hunters and killing someone in the wild wouldn't get you into jail, if you're a fighter then high chances that you will die in the battlefield. Enough with all that talk about this world, you probably dont need to know much heheh, anyway! Our story starts here in a large peaceful field called Aegis field. A place known famously for its previous battles and wars, some soldiers rest here for enternity.

On a bright, sunny morning, the breeze feels nice and the sun shines down on the grass. Two fighters cross path, on the left side is a red stickman, and on the right side is a blue-ish/purple one. They stare eachother down, seeing the experience in eachother's eyes, the red one speaks up.

"Are you a warrior?" Red asked. Replied by a chuckle from the purple one. She jumped right in front of him.

"Yes, my name is Hillina. And i challenge you!"

"The name's Kruno." The red one chuckled and sets his fist on fire as he launches a punch directly at Hillina. She was sent flying backwards but landed down safely.

"Not bad for a kid!" Hillina laughed as she turned herself into dust and flied towards Kruno.

"I'm 26, not a kid." Kruno replied, and as soon as she made a move, he did as well, sending waves of fire at her, Hillina was on advantage as she didnt take any damage as she was still in the form of ashes.

"Ah damn." Kruno took a step back as he charged in a big fireball behind him. Flame tentacles rose up from below and attacked Hillina, she formed from pieces of dust into a dusty flyeater. A kind of plant, she had advantage in size, she was small and hard to hit so barely any attacks of Kruno had reached her.

"You know, you should learn some Alchemy!" Hillina laughed.

"Alright then, bud." He slams his fist into the ground, the fist makes a trail of fire going forward and the trail ends with a large fire pillar rising up from the ground and sending Hillina flying, Hillina took the attack directly as the dust would've heated up and turns into clay so she had no choice but to go back to her physical form.

"OKAY, I SURRENDER, I SURRENDER!!" Hillina said.

"Welp, good one." Kruno sat down as Hillina rested on the grass. It didnt take long for Hillina to rest and regain conscioussness.

"That's better.." She stretched. From below, something buried itself down there rose up, a pale dark hand rose up from the ground, slowly a black stickman climbed out of the dirt, it looks like..a zombie, he isnt that much rotten though.

"Where. Am. I?" He wondered to himself. Kruno saw the zombie, and he recognized it. Its' name is Jasper, they have fought before and for some reason Jasper dug himself underground and possibly its because he wanted to trap travelers into fighting in the field, then he will rise up and attack. Sadly he was under the dirt for too long he became unconscious. Kruno was sitting nearby, he just tried to burn Jasper for fun.

Jasper then tackles Kruno into the ground, luckily Kruno made a fire clone quick enough and avoided it.
"MMMM, DO YOU WANT A REMATCH?" Jasper said. Right at that moment a green stickman with a grey scarf appeared at the field he ran over to Hillina.

"Hillina, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay, Flif." Hillina responded to Flif, the green stickman.

"Jasper, right? I heard that you're wanted by the Dojo." Flif pulled out two guns, pointed at Jasper and Kruno. "And who might you be, red boy?" He asked Kruno.