Chap 8: The God Wannabe.

"Now tell me, who is Jamezu?"

"H-he's our boss!"

"Our?" Helios frowned.

"I-I..h-he's an ultimate being..he is on his way to conquering a universe and from there on he wants to become..a God, one that can break reality and rule over..everything.."

Flif looked at Helios in confusion then turned back to Perkry.

"A god?" Flif wondered as Perkry nodded.

"I saw that you were using some sort o power called Anathema, thats not your power. He gave you it, yes?" Helios continued asking.

"I..i..I WONT TELL YOU!" Perkry pulls out a crystal shard from his pocket and tried to stab Helios' face, but made it too obvious and Helios easily blocked it and pulled on his fingers.

"G-Gahh!" His fingers were being pulled backwards, forcing him to drop the crystal shard.

"There's no need to squeeze out information, right Flif? All we need to squeeze out is his brain." Helios threatned as he looked into Perkry's eyes, scared of dead Perkry cried some more.

"OKAY, OKAY, I'M SORRY. I'LL TELL YOU! ITS AN ANCIENT DARK ART!" Perkry spoke.

Helios raised his eyebrow and was still curious about this dark arts called Anathema, he wanted to go into the details so he got closer and asked again.

"What does it do?"

"T-The more corrupted and devilish the person is, the more bad things they do.. the stronger they become.." Perkry said.

"Sir Jamezu's cruelty is on another level, which is why he is so invincible." The boy looked away, afraid that he betrayed his lord by telling his enemies about Jamezu.

"What have he done then?" Helios asked.

"He committed countless massacres, doing them slowly and painfully. In the most rotten away like slowly stabbing a child in front of her mothe-" Perkry didnt even get to finish his sentence when Flif grunted and angrily took out his weapon.

"A CHILD, IN FRONT OF HER MOTHER? COWARD! THAT COWARD!" Flif screamed in anger. In his life Flif had only knew what it was like to be a father figure to two children, he couldn't handle hearing about children dying such a painful and horrifying death. Flif looked away.

"Hm, so tell me about your..title. The Seventh, right? What is that title?" Helios asked.

"Sir J-Jamezu has seven loyal minions that serve right under him, i'm the weakest one out of the seven. They have to serve him and swear upon their lives that they will be loyal, o-or else they will.."

Perkry didnt get to finish his sentence when he suddenly feels a pain on his face, where his symbol was placed. The symbol glows as he screamed in pain, a voice comes out from the symbol. A very familiar voice.. Jamezu!

"They. Will. Die." Jamezu said through the symbol as Perkry's head exploded, blood gushes out everywhere and killing the boy right on the spot.

"AAAH!" Helios closed his eyes.

"NO!!" Fli screamed as he fell on his knees and held the child..or at least what's left of him. Flif stared at Perkry's corpse for a bit then started tearing up.

"In my life..i had only knew what it was like to care for two children like a father.." Flif wiped his tears. "This is too pathetic.." He chuckled painfully. Being an adult means that they have to do everything they can to protect and care for their child, seeing this lonely boy die Flif could not hold himself together.