Chap 24: The Four Divisions.

The discussion got even more fierce as Tazai kept on trying to force the others to make him leader, but nothing seems to work. Kaizaki's little brother Kanten stepped out from behind him shyly. 

"U-Uhm w-why don't you guys form teams?" He said, Reluan approved, Kaizaki and the men did as well but Tazai still wanted complete dominance over everybody in the army so he continued arguing. 

"YOU PEOPLE SUCK!" Flif butted in. The soldiers looked at him with discomfort, Kaizaki and Reluan frowned, Tazai looks like he's about to stab a spear in Flif's face.

"I don't appreciate that attitude." Kaizaki said in a serious tone of voice. Flif grabbed Kaizaki's shirt and spoke right in front of his face.

"So what?! If you people split there will be more conflict, idiots! After Mukuri's death have you learned nothing from your mistakes?!" As Flif was shouting at Kaizaki, Reluan pulled on his scarf and threw him at the guards, along with Jasper, Helios and Hillina. 

"WHO ARE YOU TO SPEAK OF MUKURI? BOYS, THROW THEM OUT!" Reluan ordered, the soldiers then carried the four outside before throwing them out of the gate. 

"FLIF, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" Jasper yelled as the men shuts the gate. 

"Wait, wait, we know Jamezu's location!" Helios quickly reacted and slammed on the gate, gaining the men's attention. 

"What?" 

"Ja...mezu?"

"You know where he is, huh?" 

The men looked with disgust as they didn't believe in Helios, Jasper got up and gave him a hand by continuing what Helios wanted to say. 

"And he's not lying! Jamezu is somewhere in the middle of Raitera Forest! Jamezu caged two very dangerous fairies and are corrupting them, if he succeed he will be able to probably destroy the whole forest with their power!" Jasper said with a desprate look on his face, he knew he couldn't convince the men, and without manpower they probably wouldn't last very long. 

Suddenly, Jasper's expression caught the interest of somebody, he walked out from the crowd. It was a red stickfigure carrying a shortsword, Diron, another trusted member by Mukuri himself, he didn't argue with the three since Diron wasn't as strong as them and didn't feel worthy enough to lead.

"I believe you guys." Diron said with a friendly smirk on his face, Helios and Jasper looked up curiously as somebody did believe them. 

"Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi! Diron! What are you doing?!" Reluan came over, frowning at Diron. 

"I believe him, by the look on his face i can see he's clearly not lying." Without wasting a single second, Diron opened the gate and walked over standing next to Jasper and Helios, Reluan and other trusted looks at him, they all were suprised by Diron's decision. 

"T-Thank you... anybody else?" Jasper asked, a couple of men then came over, standing next to them, the number of soldiers who decided to follow them weren't alot but at least they had some manpower now. 

"Heck yeah!" Helios cheered, Hillina and him did a little dance to celebrate, as for Flif.. he just sits there and sighs in relief.

"B-but.. ugh, so be it." Reluan crosses his arms, finally accepting Diron's choice. 

"I don't believe them, but if you do, that's your choice, Diron." Kaizaki said before the army soon turned into four Divisions. 

Four Divisions are formed, each led by one of Mukuri's most trusted ones as well as possibly the most talented warriors of the army. Tazai's division is called "Diamond Fist" consisting of most of the speartons and soldiers who use melee weapons and fight the traditional way. 
Reluan's division consisted of men with bulky body builds and rely on raw strength, not using a little bit of magic, Reluan names his division "Undying Might".
Kaizaki's division takes up most of the magic users in the army, soldiers who specialize in elemental and ranged magic attacks, this division was named "Rising Moon". 
But as for Diron's division, it remained nameless and Diron never really thought that the men would actually follow him. 

Kaizaki spoke to Tazai one last time before the Rising Moon head off to the Dead Forest as they figured that Jamezu would build his corrupted army there by taming the beasts in the forest. 

"Are you sure you want to go with them, Diron? Changing decision now isn't too late." Reluan stood in front of Diron and tried to convince him one last time, however Diron turned down on his offer. 

"My apologies. I trust him, i believe that my instincts cannot be wrong." Diron smiled, Reluan nodded as him and his division head off as well. 

Tazai stared at Flif for a while before clenching his fist, spitting on the ground then going off with his division. 

"Flif, our men is ready for the journey." Diron walked over, informing Flif. 

"Alright, Raitera forest, LETS.. GOOO!" Flif said excitedly, their division slowly march through the land and are heading straight to Raitera forest. 

Children Of Eirene used to have somewhere around 1000 soldiers in total, sadly almost half the army lost their lives after the big battle with the corrupted. Only around 500 or perhaps 600 kept their lives and now split into teams. 
Around 100 went with Tazai, 200 went with Kaizaki, 150 went with Reluan, but only around 50 men went with Diron, making it the weakest division of the army. 

"If other teams think our division is weak just because we have less soldiers then they are doomed! Hahaha!" Feat said as he flies around Flif in circle. 

"Did you call everyone?" Hillina asked Flif. 

"Ahh, i forgot! I'll communicate with them right now." Flif's headpads appeared on his head as he closes his eyes and sends some sort of signal away, Helios walked over curiosly. 

"Who're you calling, Flif?" Helios tilted his head, inspecting Flif's headpads carefully.

"I'm calling my family, my friends, and also my classmates from the academy in the middle of Raitera forest." He told Helios "It's been years since I graduated there and we don't hang out much, some of them are guardians like me, so it will be easier to deal with Jamezu." Flif explained to Helios, he got a bit confused but he knew Flif was doing something useful anyway. 

"Sounds good to me!" 

The soldiers soon made their way out of The Veil, they camped in the middle of the forest to spend the night, they all were enjoying themselves. 

"Camping is great, isn't it, Hillina?" Flif sat on the grass, next to him is Hillina holding her sister Yinkash carefully to not wake her up. "Your father didn't tell you anything about camping?" Flif asked. 

"Not much.. we don't have much time to wander around, because you know, my mom.." Hillina answer as they both jumped upon hearing Jasper and the soldiers playing guitar and singing loudly at the camp. 

"BUSHIDO DIGNIFIED, ITS THE LAST STAND OF THE SAMURAI!!" Jasper and Helios, along with the soldiers sang aloud, Diron sat near as he laughed. 

"This is gold!" Diron said while laughing to tears as the men sang. 

A while later, everybody was tired from singing and all went to sleep, only few of them stayed up guarding, including Flif, it wasn't his shift to guard but he stayed up sitting against a tree to solve unfinished bussiness. 

Flif had his headpads on, it seems that he was still trying to contact with his old classmates who lives in Raitera forest. 

"Come on, come on.." 

Rinnako flew out of her tent, noticing that Flif wasn't asleep she went looking for him and eventually saw him sitting by the tree. 

"I hope Erika is still there, i just need to call her for now.." Flif mumbled. 

"Master! Please go to bed, staying up late will make you sick again, we have a long way ahead!" Rinnako tried to convince him but Flif didn't listen as he was still focusing on his task. 

"I will sleep later, i'm still trying to contact all the students and tell them to migrate out of RFA before Jamezu's minions finds them, they would even start a raid which could kill them all!" Flif said with a worried face, he turned away and held his headpads. Understanding the situation, Rinnako flew back to her tent. 

Whatever it takes, our boys will do it to put an end to Jamezu's reign. 

END OF CHAP 24.