Chap 6: Something To Fear.

Jasper smirked confidentially. His confidence scared everyone, even Sore gasped.

"What? You're about to di-" Cola was about to finish Jasper off, but then he felt something, a slight pain on his arm around the area where Jasper bit him.

"You allowed me to bite you, didnt you?! THATS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU'VE EVER MADE!" Jasper points at Cola. His veins starts bursting as he screams in pain, he couldnt move as he was being painfully destroyed from the inside.

Jasper finally got to reattach his body, Flif from outside helped him by using the last of his strength to bring out Ellie, one of his Cierious Fairies. It phrases through the forcefield and assisted Jasper by turning into a katana.

"Now this is where your life ends because of your cockiness!" Jasper gripped the katana and starts slicing Cola, his limbs and body parts fall off. Jasper stabs him and pushes him down on the ground.

"What is it you said just then? Something about giving me a slow and painful death? It seems that YOU'RE THE ONE THATS DYING SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!" Jasper finishes Cola off by slicing so hard Cola's head falls off. Cola was defeated and beheaded.

Sore could not hold his anger, he opened the forcefield as he throws Flif off, going straight at Jasper. At the moment where they think they are in trouble, luck comes into play! Right the moment Sore moves he is stabbed from behind, there was nobody behind, no weapon, just a large stab. So large and fast he could not react. Sore turned around, pained awfully he starts puking out blood.

"What is this..? W-who..?" Sore started screaming, his skin is slowly melting and he could feel his outsides and insides burning.

Sore fell to the ground, puking out blood. His hand holding the massive wound, painfully moaning. But that was not the worst part...

"FLIF! BEHIND YOU!" Jasper shouted over to Flif, Flif jumped noticing there was someone behind him, he walked back just staring at the person walking forward.. Flif was scared, very scared for no reason at all.

"F-Flif, g-get back here!" Helios sweated, pulling Flif to them.

"Hm." The figure gave them a glance before walking slowly to Sore who was screaming in pain. He had a boardsword, and silver armor. He raised up the sword and slashed Sore to pieces, he attacked over and over until there was nothing left other than a bloody pile of dead meat.

The trio just stared in fear, even Jasper couldn't hold himself together.

"D-do i..attack..?" Jasper asked hesitantly, he too terrified of the vibe this mysterious man gave off. Sore couldn't do anything, he was pained and he couldn't move a finger to fight back, just like that Sore died..full of regrets.

Flif laid on the ground, he couldn't move at all his anger was too much to handle as he had to see is companion gets beaten up in the sphere where he couldn't do anything and now another possible threat showed up. By now the team's juice is completely drained, Jasper's regeneration was getting alot slower as he was very tired, Flif couldn't move. The only one left that would be able to fight is Helios, but he's terrified by the mysterious man and doesnt seem to be moving.

"I-I dont like this.." Helios said, taking a few steps back and stood nex to Jasper.

"My god.." Flif had a shocked expression on his face, he had never seen such a brutal and painful death like that before. Flif's breathing was getting slow, he tries gasped for air as much as he could. Flif after a while of trying to keep himself together, puked out blood.

"Flif!" Helios looked at Flif and kneeled down to check on him, meanwhile Jasper couldn't take his eyes away from the stranger. Slowly, he stood up and spoke to him with a low tone of voice.

"Sore is an extremely skilled anti-magic user. He will be a roadblock to be if i let him live, i will do anything to reach my goal." He said slowly as he glared at Jasper.

"You seem to be an anti-magic user.. but you're not like them, you wont become a roadblock to me, r i g h t?" The man stood up and walked away slowly, Jasper finally got up and speaks.

"W-What is your goal?" He asked.

Helios spectated the conversation, he was so terrified he could not move. "I'm scared..awfully scared..my legs wont move.." Helios thought.

The man walked back to Jasper. "I want to become a god. And i will rule the realm, no other god..could control me until then."

"G-god, huh?" Jasper replied. In an instant the man grabbed his neck and squeezed it hard, he could not breathe nor move.

"Be a roadblock, and you'll die full of regrets." The man said, his other hand reaching for the boardsword.

"I-I-I.." Jasper coughed. "I will...k-kill..you.." He finally squeezed out a word, the man stopped as he stared at Jasper for another moment before dropping him on the ground.

"Very well, i'll give you a chance. I declare war, you will be hunted by my minions. Be careful where you stay!" In a blink, he disappeared.

Jasper vomited, the choke was too hard to handle but he didn't have time to worry about himself, he looked behind at Flif who was unconscious and his Cierious fairies were crying for help, Afrox ran over hurriedly as the fairies begged him to help Flif if he could. Afrox could not but he knew who could, he teleported away and soon enough came back with Silvie.

"What's happening?!" Silvie was rushed there and she had no clue of what happened, all she knows is that she needed to help somebody.

"HELP HIM, PLEASE." Jasper pointed at Flif. Silvie nodded and came over, it was very lucky of them that Silvie had healing abilities, she slowly bandages Flif's head as well as use her abilities to soften the pain Flif is going through.

After a while, Flif was fine but unconscious. Jasper was just sitting in one place still traumatized of what happened, it was too much for them to take in for just a short afternoon. When Jasper seemed down Helios came over and places his hand on Jasper's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Helios asked, replied with silence and a tired sigh, Jasper needed time to rest both his mind and body. Helios placed his hand on Jasper's shoulder trying to encourage him and calm him down.

"Come on man, we cant lose hope now. The journey is still very long and we're almost to Bahp town now, we musn't lose faith! Come on, Jasper, this isnt you." Helios took his hand and pulled him up.

"I'm still thinking about how could this all happen in one afternoon, my old master and my old friend they just die in the same spot in one afternoon, who was..that guy? How did he just finish off Sore in one strike?" Jasper held his head, he had been thinking too much which led to a headache.

"Dont worry, that's not what we should care about now, whatever happens.. i'll be with you till the end. I got your back." Helios spoke to Jasper with a soft tone of voice, still trying to comfort him. Helios knew that Jasper is the type of person who's always chaotic and bloodthirsty and the thing that made him this scared must've been very horrible.

"Yeah." Jasper just nodded.

The sun was already going down, however after Flif was fully healed they continued on their journey even though they were tired and hungry. Luck once again smiled to them when they reached Bahp town before dinnertime. A very long journey awaits, our men will have to push through alot more but tonight.. They rest.

END OF CHAPTER 6.