Chap 10: "Give me a break.."

The next morning, a bright new day. The sunlight shines through the window of the small rental room. It wasnt early in the morning, Helios already gone outside and Flif was still asleep.

"Hm." Except for Jasper, he doesnt go anywhere and was sitting on the table. He was waiting for Flif to wake up from his long slumber, Jasper knew that he had a long and tough night yesterday and if he takes a closer look he could still see the bruises on Flif's face, so Jasper sat there waiting for him to wake up.

As Flif was still sleeping his Cierious fairies appeared and they seem to be in the middle of a discussion.

"So what do we do with Yinker's leftover flesh?" Rinnako asked.
"Trash it, i think..wait no no, dont.." Feat shook his head.
"I got an idea." Coey raised his hand up.
"What is it?" Ellie looked over to Coey as Coey turned his head over to Jasper and Dytrow.

"We might have to break the spirit ru-"
"NO! Dont do that!" Dytrow cut off Coey as she shook her head.

"Shut up. You'll wake Flif up." Jasper sighed.

Dytrow covered her mouth knowing that she spoke too loud.
"I wont do THAT again..!" She said.

Coey looked over at Jasper and pulled on his arm.
"Sir Jasper, can we have a private chat outside?"

"As you wish."
Jasper stood up and quietly came outside with Coey.

"You can speak with him all you want i'm not doing that!" Dytrow stuck her tongue out at Coey
"Sis what is spirit rule?" Coxel came over and asked Dytrow.

Outside.

"What is it that you wanted to speak about?" Jasper crossed his arms.
"Do you know about the spirit rules? An undead like you may know about it." Coey asked.

"I'm on the effect of the corrupted rice. I'm not dead and cannot turn people into undead with my bites, i may have a virus that i can spread through bites but it only works when mixed with anti-magic energy and is only used for killing, not for reanimating."
"Oh and i dont know anything about the spirit rules, i never really even heard about Cierious fairies and what they could do."
Jasper explained.

Coey shows him the flesh that the fairies collected from the fight last night with Yinker, its what left of her.
"So you cant bring her back to life.." Coey rubbed his chin.

"Its not worth it, Coey." Flif walked out and the first thing he did is scare Jasper.

"Flif, PLEASE. Dont do that again." Jasper facepalmed.

"Just like you, Jasper. I am also kinda dead, ten years ago i was struck by lightning and my eye colors changed and i looked like an undead but i wasnt dead luckily!" Flif explained to Jasper as he sighed and replied boringly to Flif.

"Cool, you're also dead. When will Helios tell us that he's also dead?"

"Ahh, nooo!!" Flif chuckled.

"Anyway, why do you want to revive Yinker? Whats the purpose?" Jasper pointed at the dead flesh.

"I do have a purpose for reviving her to be honest, but.. as Dytrow SHOUTED out, she was right. We cant revive Yinker and break spirit rules without her.. organs.." Flif facepalmed. As the discussion goes it only gets more confusing to Jasper. He stood there and just tried to get the information about fairies and spirit rules into his head as Flif and his fairies tries to explain.

Helios opened the door and came back, greeting everyone cheerfully.
"Hey! I'm back! Are you guys speaking about fairy stuff?"

As they turned their head to Helios, from behind him they could see a woman going by and falling on the ground, she seemed familiar.. Helios stepped aside as she walks into the house herself.