Chap 17: A Day At The Village.

The men retreated back into the base after not being able to find the real Sneaky, they went back to their daily jobs, except today is a bit messy because.. there was lots of shouting at the medical center, so everyone got a bit scared.

"Ellie, wake up! Please wake up!" Coey cried, hoping that Ellie would be okay. The doctors came inside and tried to take Coey out.

"The bastard that did this, I'LL FIND HIM!" Dytrow lost her cool and stood up, about to fly off but then Coxel stopped her from going out right now.

"Sis, no! You shouldn't go out now, we have to look after Ellie!"

"So you just want me to sit here and watch?!"

Flif slams the door open angrily. "Shut up, you both! No more arguing!" We gotta stay calm!" Flif made his way into the surgery room before the surgery begins.

"Will she be fine, doctor?" He asked the doctor, he puts his knife down, turning over to Flif.

"Please do not panic. We may do things the ancient ways but people here have always lived through the lack of technology, she should be fine soon. Get the others, we're doing a surgery, now!"

Everyone came outside and sat on the bench, waiting for the surgery to be done. Hillina twiddles her fingers and asked Flif.

"Her body isn't human, so its not going to be the same to the doctors, will she be okay?" Hillina asked, Flip tapped on his chin thinking about it.

"I'm not sure, its all on them." Flif looked down, worried for Ellie's safety. Meanwhile Coey is still crying his eyes out, Jasper glared at Coey understanding the pain he has to go through as Jasper went through the same thing as well.

"Cierious fairies do have organs but they're.." Flif tapped his chin.

"They're stuffed in a round shape." Somebody said, Flif turned around and behind him was a strange looking purple cierious fairy, his name is Bruy and he has defensive abilities.

"Bruy?" Flif asked, narrowing his eyes as the fairy was familiar to him.

"Thats not a reaction you'd give go someone you havent met for years!" Bruy laughed, but then stopped shortly after realizing that it might be rude.

"Ahem.. so how is Ellie?"

Everyone went in silence after hearing Bruy's question, Bruy understood the situation and sat down with them.

A few hours later.. a doctor came out stretching his shoulders, everybody stood up and came over asking how is Ellie, the doctor took Flif's hand and speak in a comforting tone of voice.

"Congratulations, your friend survived. The surgery was indeed strange and also hard as well but the fairy girl is good now, she has to rest right now so perhaps you can't visit her but she will wake up soon."

Flif sighed in relief, he shook the doctor's hand not knowing how to thank him. Everyone cheered as the surgery was successful.

"Helios do you know where the leader's house is?" Flif came over to Helios who was chewing on an apple.

"Oh his hwouse is ova theer!" Helios spoke while chewing as he pointed at the big house in the corner of the village.

"Okay thanks Helios. Where is Jasper by the way?" Flif remembered about Jasper and stopped to ask to Helios.

"Oh he went out to train with the guards, you should join sometime." Helios looked over to the stage to the left, from here they could see the guards training to prepare for their upcoming battles.

Flif went to the leader's house, before being able to enter he was stopped by a guard.

"What's your purpose of being here? Do you need to see the leader for something?" The guard asked.

"Oh, yes. I need to speak to him about the Seven Minions." Flif answered as Hillina nodded to what he says innocently.

"Sir Mukuri is playing chess with a few guards, you're free to come in." The guard stepped aside, letting Flif and Hillina come into the house.

Upon entering they see Mukuri laughing loudly with a few guards as they played a game of chess, Mukuri seemed to be winning as he made his final move.

"..Aaand checkmate! Hahaha! I win again!" Mukuri laughed, proudly announcing his victory.

"Sheesh, okay okay i lose.. good game hahaha." The guards then took the chess table and left, Flif and Hillina walked in, greeted warmly my Mukuri.

"Oh hello Flif, and Hillina right? I hope you're doing well, you're not here for chess right? Because only those guys would want to play with me so what is it do you need?"

"I want to speak about a few things, leader." Flif said as he sat down.

"Nice day today." Mukuri looked outside the window taking a moment to appreciate the weather even though the village is hidden underground and he could hardly see the sky nor how does outside look.

"Lets get to bussiness, hmm, did you catch the terrorist yesterday?" Flif tilts his head forward asking.

"We sadly did not catch him. And that weird backpack, from the weapons, i would say.. a Blackwatch soldier." Mukuri answered, Flif just froze as he heard the word 'Blackwatch'.

"Now, now, i know we all dont like Blackwatch, and we want to catch that guy. But what we must focus on right now is our biggest enemy.. Anathema. We must focus on keeping track of Jamezu and keep our men safe and ready." Mukuri said, and raised an eyebrow seeing that Flif is just frozen, he waves his hand in front of Flif's face.

He woke up from his daydream. "Ah! You're right, but i dont hate Blackwatch, its just that alot of bad things happened there.. and there's many mysteries unsolved about Blackwatch.. but you're right, Anathema is priority." Flif remembered something as he handed Mukuri a piece of flesh from Yinker he collected after he killed her.

"Fresh flesh from the long gone sixth, Yinker." Flif handed him it.

"This may come in handy sometime, but i'm not sure what for.." Mukuri inspected the flesh carefully without touching it, he tapped his chin wondering what he could use it for, certainly not fry it and make it food for his men.

Flif then went on and on speaking about Cierious fairies and lots of detailed things about Yinker which took almost an hour to finish, Mukuri wasn't a super good listener so he sat there trying to get as much information as possible into his head. The discussion went on for a very.. long time, and it was certainly very boring.

The following day, somewhere around 2AM. Flif was woken up by the noises outside and Bruy shaking him.

"Sir Flif, wake up!" Bruy shook him. Flif opened his eyes realizing thats it only 2 in the morning, wondering why does he have to get up so early.

"What's happening?"

"Sudden training time!" Bruy said as he went outside first, Flif followed him after washing his face and putting on his scarf.

"Oh.." As he went out to the training area the first thing he sees.. is Jasper, beating up a guard.

"AWWWWOOOO!" Jasper lifts up a guard on his shoulders and throw him.

"OWWW- OKAY OKAY YOU WIN, SHEESH!" The guard held his arm walking off the stage. Mukuri and Helios sitting on the bench started clapping cheerfully.

"Whoo! This is fire, keep it up!" Mukuri claps, looking left and right. "Who's gonna fight him next?"

"I will." Bruy confidentially steps on stage. Before he could do anything Flif pulled his leg.

"HEY! This is a training, dont use THAT okay?"

"Ffffiinneeee.." Bruy groaned, turning bigger to the size of a normal person.

"HUAHAHAHEHHAHAUEHAHUEHAAAAA" Jasper runs in circle.. like a monkey.

"I'm full of energy. I'm ready!" Bruy said as Mukuri stood up for the countdown.

"Let the duel.. begin!"

END OF CHAP 17.