Chap 23: Undone Bussiness.

While they all were talking Flif's brother's soul popped out of his scarf to listen more closely.

"Brother! Dont come out like that, you'll scare everyone!" Flif pushed Don's crystal head back into his scarf but he popped out from behind of the scarf.

"Who's.. that?" Jasper asked.

Don turned over and faced Jasper.
"You don't remember me? I am the crystal Flif handed you at the beginning of the journey!"

"Why are you a living thing?" Jasper asked in confusion.

"Not actually a living thing..." Flif butted in to explain. "My brother's soul was not pure after his death, so he combined with this crystal, which was inherited to me, so I got that red form."

"Flif is the 130th person who has 'The Inherit' form, but he has my outfit so yeah, hehe, so proud!" Don said cheerfully.

"What's so cool about it, brother?" Flif scolded "Because of your wicked past everyone turned a 360 degree expression on me!"

"Forget it, that's the crystal's rules." Don said as he ended the conversation with Flif there then turned over to Jasper "Anyway kid, you need power?"

Sadly.. Jasper was way too confused, just listening to the conversation was enough to immobilize him both physically as well as mentally, Jasper's head was titled to the left as his eyes look soulless, he woke up as Don asked him a question.

"Uh.. what?" Jasper just woke up from his daydream, however he didn't hear the question.

"I still have energy and health to share, so do you need some?" Don asked again, now he is questioning how slow Jasper is or if he's just kind of deaf.

"Oh, no i dont need any health or energy, i'll be fine.." Jasper shook his head, Don nodded and glared over at Helios who is still asleep with bandages all over him.

"Or should i give it to mister super-duper injured over there?" Don flew over to him, inspecting his wounds, Don was a bit afraid of the injury on his shoulder which was nasty.

"Ew, ew, ew. When will he even recover? This guy needs to be healed." Don said as he frowned, looking back at Flif and Jasper a bit irritated that they didn't do anything about it.

"Dont make fun of the injured!!" Flif shouted at Don again.

"Okay, be ready. Coxel, throw him a fireball" Don said calmly, Jasper and Flif was shocked. Flif ran over to him to grab him, Jasper got off his bed as well but they were a bit late.

"Okie dokie!" Coxel had already threw a fireball at Helios, Jasper tried to run over to catch it but he fell on his face. Luckily the fireball didn't kill him, it simply made his wounds heal quicker.

Though the fireball still caused the impact it usually does, making Helios wake up screaming and writhing as his injuries felt like they got punched.

"BBRUUAHAHEEEGAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-"

"Welp, it worked anyway!" Don said proudly but his joy didn't last long as Flif grabbed him and threw him to the wall.

As the room was getting chaotic with the sound of Flif yelling at Don, the sound of Helios screaming and Jasper asking what is happening, suddenly a familiar voice started speaking, the voice was faint but it was noticable.