Chap 2: "Lets hit the road!"

7AM, The next morning. Jasper is sitting in front of Jason, a member of Flif's family, he was trying to turn Jasper from half undead back to full human with normal emotions. However...the corrupted rice wasnt going down easily, even when Jason tried his best there was nothing he could do to help Jasper.

"I dont see what's wrong with being half dead." Jasper crossed his arms
"You act like a jerk when you're half dead, thats probably the problem." Helios poked his face with his pointer finger. Jasper violently bit it hard.

"That aint your bussiness!" Jasper growled

"Well we probably have to leave him like that. Actually, if Jasper is an undead, that would possibly be an advantage on our searchings!" Flif cheerfully explained to them.

"GRRRR, WHAT ADVANTAGE?? I'LL TAKE YOUR HEADS WHILE YOU SLEEP-" Jasper growled some more and ran upstairs.

"Sure haha." Helios just laughed.

"Thats like the worst answer i could ever get from an undead." Flif laughed with him.

From upstairs, Jasper's scream and nonsense rants could be heard though for most parts all they could hear is gibberish but there's this one thing that both of them could hear very clearly which was: "GUUAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA SCREW THIS STUPID STUPID STUPID CIERIOUS FAIRIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"What a funny guy!" Flif said.

As a few hours passes by. Jasper is all packed up and threw his bag downstairs, walking down slowly and gibberishing.

"Good morning, again. Jasper" Helios waved.

"Whaaateverrrr.." He just walked to the kitchen to get some water or something to drink.

"For some reason, i think that i should give you guys this!" Flif handed a weird looking bracelet and a crystal, it looks like the same one that Flif threw at Jasper when he was shot in the head.

"Tutorials later, pack your stuff. Chop chop!" Flif said as he puts on the backpack.

"What is this? trash?" Jasper grunted as he pointed at the bracelet.

"No need to question Flif, Jasper. He's a mysterious guy, and i kinda like that." Helios just went along and laughed.

"Mysterious, pfft. Sure! Lets go boys." Flif waved goodbye to his family and the three went on their way.

On the way Flif explained to the two a little bit about their family and the Cierious. To make the explanation simple: Flif's family are quite related to the Cierious faries, in fact the Jason guy in Flif's family has one for himself which he had discovered a while ago in Dead Forest. The housemembers are known as Fairy guardians, Jasper was still curious what he meant by fairy guardians but he acted like he didnt care at all.

3 days since they have been travelling through the vast Aegis fields, they arrived at Southern Aegis at Okimiri Harbour and preparing for their journey to the West of Cier.

Some time later, the three were resting at the harbour.

"Okay, so this is how you use the bracelet, you just click on this and ta-da!" Flif pushes on a little symbol on the bracelet a blade went through it and appeared, its not much different from a typical plasma saber made in Aether, a super modern city located in the middle of the sea, it is known for its technology.

"And this crystal. You use it to heal someone in case of emergency! You just kinda throw it down, but only one use, and i only carry one of this so, i'll give it you Jasper. Use it carefully."

"All i need, is my anti magic and my undead regeneration." Jasper crossed his arm and looked away.

The ship has arrived, cutting the conversation between the three.