Chap 20: The Undead And The Livings.

"LISTEN UP! WE HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT, SO NO HALLUCINATING. AT ALL COST DO NOT LOOK IN THE MIST!! WE CANNOT BE DISTRACTED OR THE VEIL WILL BE OUR GRAVE!" Mukuri pulled out his katana and raised it up in front of the row of soldiers. Seeing their leader being very eager to fight, the men felt somewhat motivated and it give them hope to fight. They all raised their spears, swords, bows, and shields or just their fists up high. 

"FOR THE.." Mukuri said, expecting them to continue the line. 

"..GOD OF PEACE!" The men shouted loudly as they start getting hyped for that battle. 

"Sir Mukuri, the corrupted army is marching into The Veil. They will soon enter the mist!" Rinnako flew down and reported to Mukuri, he nodded and turned to his men. 

"Thank you. Now, GET READY! MAGIC USERS!" Mukuri demanded, as the men in the front row charges in their magical attacks, Jasper is also a front row soldier. They all charges in their lightning attack, fireballs, rocks, sand. Anything they have. 

On the top of the mountain, a bit above the village. Flif was trying to predict what would the corrupted army do next. They stand in one place, it has been a while and they haven't moved when somebody moved in front of the army. It was a light red figure with a lack headband, he has a spear and seems like it was their commander, The Fourth: Reiji Nevir. 

"LISTEN HERE! TODAY WE WIPE OUT THE CHILDREN OF EIRENE, WHO DARE STUMBLE ACCROSS LORD JAMEZU'S PATH TOWARDS ABSOLUTE POWER! MANY OF YOU WILL DIE, BUT THOSE WHO SURVIVE WILL BE REWARDED HEAVENLY!" 

Reiji pointed his spear forward. "ATTACK!" 
The corrupted army aggresively runs forward, recklessly like wild beasts. Going into the veil, some looked into the mist and hallucinated, running into their doom. But the rest kept on moving forward at high speed like running zombies. 

"That Jamez.. Wait WE FORGOT HILLINA-" Flif said. 

"I'm here." Hillina was right behind him. 

As the corrupted army was in sight, Mukuri stood back in the middle of his soldiers. 

"ITS TIME! CHARGE YOUR ATTACKS, AND FIRE!" He demanded, the front row soldiers fired their first wave of ranged magical or elemental attacks at the corrupted beasts. The attacks held most of them back, some killed multiple at once but despite that the corrupted enemy kept on charging forward recklessly ready to die for their commander and lord. 

"ONWARDS!" Reiji flied on a fireball above them. The front row soldiers fired their attacks freely and killing off most of the corrupted beasts that comes near, some still got to them but they were blocked by the shielders who kneel under the magic users to guard them, the shielders used their machetes to kill off any corrupted that comes near. 

"SWITCH WITH THE SPEARTONS!" Mukuri demanded once again, the magic users switched with the speartons, who are equipped with long spears and square iron shields. The speartons charged forward and push back their enemies, stabbing and dominating the aggresive beasts blocking their way. The speartons did effectively hold off the corrupted army. 

The archers supported them from behind, firing arrows with flames on the tip, the arrows fly down on their enemies like a heavy rain, one that kills the corrupted. The Anathema army charged forward and break the defense, the front row soldiers became injured. Mukuri acknowledge that now is not the time to form a plan, it was time to sacrifice and put the hearts and bravery of his soldiers to test. 

"ATTACK!" Mukuri shouted as he ran forward, his men did as well. The undead and the livings meet eachother, blood spills and sacrifices are made. The corrupted army may have an advantage in strength, but The Children of Eirene isn't going to give up. 

"Coey! Feat! Rin! Dytrow! Do it now!" Flif shouted, the fairies nodded and opens their palms. 

"Miner's Construct!" 

"Soundwave Lands!" 

"Soul Collector!" 

"Life Transfer!" 

The fairies all work together in a team, Coey and Feat was in charge of blowing the enemies away, Rinnako and Dytrow worked on collecting the energy from the dead bodies' souls and use them to heal the ones that are still alive. 

"CHARGE, ONWARDS MY SOLDIERS!" Mukuri fought bravely, his men did as well. The soldiers' will to fight burns like a fire, they charge forward fighting with all they have no matter how bad their injuries are. If they are still standing they will swing their swords and stab their enemies. 

"Dytrow, do the spell!" Flif demanded. Dytrow nodded, she started reading a spell out aloud as her palms glow. 

"Pray the gods, and the judges shall listen.The time the sinner bear is over, ordered from the summoner, and I, Wraith Imposter, will summon the death back to life!"