A Countess Enters

*This is Countess Cassandra*

"Welcome to Eraklyon Countess Cassandra." said Sky giving a warm smile to the woman in front of him, who curtsey till he allowed her to rise. it had only been a few days since the ball and Sky was already planning something to protect Bloom from everything that could probably harm her. 

The Countess of Solaria was a beutiful woman who has long honey-blonde hair that cascades gracefully to her knees, brown eyes and high cheek bones, but also very slender body even thought she was a mother and almost 40 years old. 

Her outfit showed she was of noble birth, as she accessorizes with bright emerald green earrings with blue dangle ends that match the green gemstone on her gold-and-purple banded bosom. Her dress is a skinny mermaid-style light purple-pink dress that has a gold swirly design at her hips, and a wide light-blue piece of fabric that flows out of a bright emerald jewel on her chest down to the floor, with a thick puffy-ish indigo band along the bottom of her purple-pink over-dress with puffy sleeves on her elbow. She has an indigo cape/robe that hooks on to the emerald jewel in front, white fur lining the edges and has several tufts of white fur on the end.

"Prince Sky it's an honor to be having tea with you but may I ask why you summon me here? It had to be something very improtant?" asked the Countess sipping her tea once she sat down, she was a high member of the royal court of Solaria and she nor anyone else before that had ever had an audience with the heir to Erayklon.

'Plus it will be usefully to have another ally once I become queen.' thought Cassandra since she was now enganged to King Radius but sadly they wouldn't be announce it till Stella's Princess Ball. "There is Countess as you heard I am corting a powerful young fairy named Bloom but sadly she's an orphan in the magical demation since she was rasied on Earth and has no one who could teach her before Alfeia." the prince stated watching the Countess nodding with a sad look on her face, since her husband died before her only child's birth and couldn't have any more children. It was also known threw out the relams she wanted another child.

"I was wondering if you would be happy to become the mother to the future Queen of Eraklon?" question the male blond who smirked in his tea cup, as he watched the older woman gasped in shock and almost dropped her tea cup. Cassandra couldn't belive it, the prince was asking her to adopt his beloved fairy and become her mother but also become the Queen's Mother someday?

"Oh course your majesty I would love to!" the Countess said happly clapping her hand togather as she smiled widley. She always wanted another daughter and her beloved Chimera always wanted a sister, it's was like the Great Dragon was smiling down at her.

Soon after the agrements were set, Countess Cassandra left to return home to tell her daughter the great news. Meanwhile Sky was now watching from outside the window looking over one of the many royal guradens, seeing his beloved playing with her little bunny. "Soon Bloom everything will be perfect." whispered Sky before he turned away from the window to finish some bussness of his.

Meanwhile on Solaria

"Mother is it true?" asked Chimera as her Mother just told her the news Prince Sky of Eraklyon had given her before she came home. First she's going to become a real princess and she finally gets a sister! She didn't count King Radius daughter since she was a spoiled brat in her mind but having a sister was all she ever wanted.

'I can't wait to teach my new little sister on how to be a perfect noble!' thought the girl flipping her long blue-black hair over her shoulder as her light blue eyes  gleamed in amazement that her long await wish was coming true.

"When do we meet her Mother? What dose she look like? Is she anything like Princess Stella?" question the young girl but spit out the future queen's name but her Mother just laugh saying "She's nothing like that horrible girl my dear and we will be seeing her at the Princess Ball. Also she has long, but not long enough red hair, flawless skin like us and a lovely shade of blue eyes." the Countess said pulling out a picture that Prince Sky gave to her of Bloom.

"She's amazing looking Mother, but she still needs some help." Chimera said as the two noble women nodded, since their new family memeber needed to look more noble like "But what's her name?"

"Her name Chimera is Bloom, our newest family memeber." The Countess said look down at the photo thinking 'And nothing will take my only chance of having another daughter not even those royals either."