The Christening

*Thanks to @Miamoonlight_15 for finding this dress, LOVE IT!*

"Oh my little girl looks so adorable in your christening gown!" cooed the Countess as she circled Bloom as the maids were finishing dressing the poor fairy. Bloom looked down at the big puffy, but lovely sparkly dress.

She looked into the mirror to see simple makeup on her with simple looking, but look nicely on her. The only thing that wasn't difference was the dragon obedient necklace that Sky forcefully gave her, witch matching simple blue pearl earrings.

Cassandra soon was opening up a large jewellery box before pulling out something as she cooed out "I got a special surprise for you~" as she walked behind Bloom before placing a tiara on the fairy's head.

It was gold leaves intertwine together with diamonds hanging off and on the gold. The Countess sighed happily, as she did a twirling motion with her fingers. Bloom obey knowing if she didn't on her own, a single word from her 'mommy' an Bloom would do it.

 Bloom obey knowing if she didn't on her own, a single word from her 'mommy' an Bloom would do it

*The Tiara Bloom's wearing*

"Oh you look darling!" the Countess cried happily hugging the red head, before a maid walked in saying the King had everything ready. The woman nodded before she grabbed Bloom's wrist an started to drag the poor girl out of the dressing room.

As the two made their way threw the corridors of the Solaria Palace, passing the servants and guards working who all cooed at Bloom. As well as congratulating the Countess on gaining herself and King Radius another daughter.

The pair finally made their way into the throne room, were the King, Chimera (who was wearing a matching dress like her mother's own) and a priest in fancy white robes with gold trim. The old priest smiled at Bloom, who gulped as she was dragged forward.

Once Infront of the priest, the fairy of the Dragon Flame was made to kneel down on a silk cushion. King Radius and Countess Cassandra moved closer towards her as the old man started chanting in a language Bloom didn't understand, but could feel the magic started to form around the trio.

Soon Bloom felt something, the magic going threw her, like a needle moving a thread threw a piece of cloth. She relies it was the bond that Cassandra and King Radius were talking about, her eyes widen before she tried to move or do anything but the blond hair woman only knelt down patting her head, saying softly "Stay still sweetheart, soon it'll be over~"

Bloom's body soon tensed up, as the necklace commanded her to fallow the Countess orders. She didn't know how long she knelt on the cushion or when the ritual finished since she blanked out a bit but the neck thing she knew was she was back inside her bedroom lying on top of the covers.

Yawning a little but, she started to move out of the bed only to freeze in place when her bedroom doors swung open, as the the King and Countess- no Mommy and Papa...

'Wait what am I thinking their not m- my mommy and daddy love me~' Bloom started to think in her head, before her thought went into wanting the couple and Chimera to spoil, love and protect her. Her eyes widen in fear as her lips moved on their own as she cried out "Daddy ... Mommy ... Sissy!"

Chimera walked into the room at the last word, smiling brightly before rushing over to the bed, cooing at the poor girl and hugging her. Radius and Cassandra looked at one another happily, before they soon join in on the hug knowing for now on ...

... They would ALLWAYS be able to FIND Bloom, NO matter where or HOW hard she'll try. Her parents would ALLWAYS find her!