Bloom learns something new .... it's bad news but it's new

*This is Bloom in her fairy form*

"Bloom how can you stand it? The guards are literally standing outside the classroom doors?" whispered Tecna as the two work on their history papers during the few mintues they had left in class. Since school came back up less then a mouth ago, the Winx watch as guards fallow Bloom everywhere she went.

"I know but 'Mama' and King Radius order it and the royal court agreed, so there's nothing I can't do." sighed bloom trying to finish her paper, but Tecna question "Then what about the maids who live in Aishas's old room?" "That too is the same, only their orders are to watch me when I sleep and also help me around during the day."

Soon class was over and all the girls headed outside to Miss Grisselda's defence class. "Ok students all of you tranform and try to attack me!" order the Assitent Headmistress walking away from the group, who all tranformed;

*Bloom's tranforming into a Charmix fairy*

"FIRE BALL!" screamed Bloom throwing the ball of fire at her teacher, who reflected it back at the young fairy who quickly put up a "FIRE SHIELD!" Soon the other students jioned in and working togather they started to finally have an egde agenst the teacher but were soon interrupted by Headmistress Faragonda. "That's enough for today ladies, Bloom may I see you in my office pleace?" the elder fairy asked, as she lead the Fairy of the Dragon Flame away. The guards fallowing right behind them.

Once the pair made it into the office, leaving the gurads outside Bloom asked what was wroung, the Headmistress shocked her head "Nothing wroung Bloom but I was wondering how the Countess is treating you." "Oh well she's supper nice and well, well she's" Bloom blushed stuttering out a few words as she rubbed her head "She and her daughter, Chimera are really really overprotective of me and they and King Radius, who is telling me to call him 'Papa' now, won't leave me alone."

"Bloom do you know what a Magical Guardian is?" seeing her student shaking her head no the elder fairy sighed "The guardian becomes the young magical beings parents." "WHAT???!?!??!?! But Sky didn't say anything about that .... is that's why their telling me to called them 'Mama', 'Papa' and 'Big Sissy'?" demenaned Bloom looking really shock and angrey wondering in her head 'This is not what Sky told me why did he lie to me?"

"Now we have bad news since Chimera's Princess Ball is this coming week they want you to come early." "No I'm not going!" Bloom said angery crossing her arms till her Headmistress looked at her in pity "Bloom we have no choose, the King said if you didn't come home tommorw they will pull you out of Alfea and homeschool you instead."

"What about my parents don't they have a say?" "No they don't since the laws are writen a certen way .... to the magic dimension they don't exsict." the Headmistress said getting out of her seat hugging the crying fairy.

"Do you think think their be-behind Stella's curse? A and her mom's dis-disapperence?" hiccuped Bloom still crying, witch made Faragonda sadly say "We think so .... but we don't know what they want with you." As the young fairy cried into her teacher's shoulder, a airship had just landed outside the gates.

King Raius and Countess Cassandra had come early to bring Bloom home ........

even if they need to use force to do so.