Valtor's mark

*This is Valtor*

"...... Also I have something elsa to announcement, I'm getting married to Countess Cassandra!" said the King happily as the woman slowly walked up to him, an the two kissed. Meanwhile Stella was talking with the girls "I can't belive my father is marrying that awful woman! Also I'm now related to that Chimera brat!"

"But Stella I was just talking to her and the Countess was so nice, so was Chimera too." said Bloom as the Fairy of the Sun gasped at her. Bloom then told the girls about her new magical guardian and how Sky found one, Stella then slapped her forhead and sighing "Shoot I knew I forgot something when your parents couldn't get threw the barrier, sorry Bloom."

Before they could talk anymore about the Countess, King Radius came over to dance with his daughter. Bloom and Sky also jioned in on the dance with the other guests, but Stella looked so sad since she was hopping her parents would get back togather again. The Countess and her daughter exchanged smirks before Chimera started heading to the powder room.

As she red dress flew around with the light bress coming threw the windows on a nice sunny day, Chimera made the wrong turn that lead to a hidden area under the grand stairs case of the ballroom. "Say goodbye to being Daddy's little princess. By the power of Valtorm change, transform, transmute." chanted the raven hair girl as she casted the spell.

As a ball of light escape from her hands, it flew away onto the dance floor looking for the person to curse till it reached the target, Stella. Soon Stella fell onto the ground in pain as she started to transform, her skin started to turn green, her hands turned into frong arms and even her dress ripped under the new amout of weight she had gain in just a few mintues. Stella, the Crown Princess of Solaria had turned into some kind of monster;

"AWWWWW!" the guests cried out seeing the princess turn into a monster, Sky was holding Bloom to his chest in fear as Chimera got in front of them to protect her little sister, and Radius was gasping in shock

"AWWWWW!" the guests cried out seeing the princess turn into a monster, Sky was holding Bloom to his chest in fear as Chimera got in front of them to protect her little sister, and Radius was gasping in shock. Countess Cassandra was now using a mind spell on the king chanting in her head 'This monster isn't your daughter, this monster isn't your daughter' as she thanked Valtor for giving them these powers and even gave her the ablity to block the sight of the use of forbidden magic as well.

"Gurads take this hideous creature away, this isn't my Stella!" order the King angrily as he slowly moving away from the monster, backing away till he reached his future wife's side. "No Daddy it's me, girls help me!" cried Stella trying to reach for Bloom as the gurads started to surrounded them but Chimera blocked her with a magical sheild. "Prince Sky you should leave and take Bloom with you! The monster is attacking us!" said Chimera as the Prince nodded hosting Bloom up bridly style before he quickly rushed to the Countess's side. Meanwhile guests started fleeing thinking they would be the next to be attack, the rest of the Winx and Brandon couldn't belive what was happening.

"Take Bloom out of here and into one of the salons! The gurads will deal with the creature." order Cassandra knowing Sky didn't want Bloom anywhere near the fight. The Countess then took the King Radius to a safer area after the fact, since Stella was now trying to reason with her father. Soon after Stella was attacked by the royal gurads and Chimera, leaving nasty marks on her now green skin. Lucky there was a door open and Stella ran threw it knowing if she stayed she could be killed. Outside it was now raining, but Stella didn't care as she ran to the safety of the air ship.

'Why, why did this happen to me?' Stella thought as she sobbed in her now froug-like hands as the other girls made it onto the ship with Brandon. The air ship took off soon after heading towards Aflia, as they all hope they could break this curse on Stella.

In the salon Sky was blocking the doorway so that the Fairy of the Dragon Flame couldn't leave, since it would ruin their plans. "Sky that's Stella, we need to help her!" cried Bloom trying to move past him to get out of the room till she started to feel sleepy falling asleep on the Prince's shoulder. Smiling down at her, he then picked her up before moving to place the Fairy of the Dragon Flame onto one of the many couchs.

'Bloom everything is going to be great now since that mean girl is out of the way' thought Sky before walking to the mirror and pulled down the collar of his uniform, showing his pale skin before it started to glow leaving a mark there, the mark of Valtor.

The same mark that was now on the Conutess and Chimera as well, with the three of them working with the dark wizard the relams of the magical dimension would all soon changed .....

.... But for the better or worse?