Sky vistest HIS Bloom~ part 2

"Ow, ow, ow, OW!" cried Sky as he was helpless against the red head who was now trying to beat him to death. Sky finally grabbed her by her wrists before pulling them down an pinning them to her side. Next he caged her legs in with his own, trapping the fairy against his chest.

"What's got you so worked up for Bloom? Did something happen, you can tell me. Cause then your Prince Charming can fix it for you!~" cooed Sky as he started rub his hand (the one not pinning her arms down) against his Princess back as he kissed the crown of her forehead as he rocked back an forth trying to smooth her.

Witch didn't work on her, instead Bloom was now growling at him before saying in a snarl "Oh maybe you can by undoing this guardship that Countess Cassandra that makes her my parent! WHEN I ALREADY HAVE TWO GOOD NORMAL PARENTS BACK ON EARTH, YOU STUPID JERK!"

Sky relies why she was so upset but didn't really see what the problem was about. Sure the people who raise her did a good job, but Bloom have more protection and grounded rules that the Countess could give her. Keeping her away from all the bad influences that almost cost her magic and life!

Sky knew this was the best time to use the necklace he was going to gift her, but was so sad about the whole thing. 'It was support to be something she would never want to take off ... and something she couldn't take off even if she wanted to.' thought Sky sadly before he whispered a spell to freeze Bloom up, so he let go off her pinned arms.

See her eyes looking around helplessly, trying to figure out how to escape made the blond prince coo at her. "It's alright Bloom, I'm just grabbing your present to give you~" softly saying as he walked around the room trying to find the gift box. It fell out of his hands once Bloom jumped on him, witch he did on purpose for one reason alone ... trying to grab Bloom in case she hurt herself!

Finding the box, he did a little happy dance before walking back towards the frozen fairy, who was now making a lot of noises with her throat. "Oh your so excited!" Sky happily spoke as he kneeled down in front of her, making sure the red head watched as he opened the box pulling out a necklace.

Bloom looked at the necklace with aww in her eyes, until she snapped out of it as Sky muttered "Now you can't disobey an order I or your Mother give you. You'll be a good Princess like I know you are and always will be, cause you follow all your rules!" Realizing something was place on the necklace, an obedience spell was placed on it Bloom kept trying to move or yell at Sky, no begging him not to place it on her but NOTHING WORKED!

Sky ignored her before placing the necklace on her, once it was on the clamp disappeared. As he tucked her hair behind her ear, Sky order Bloom to never try to attack him or her new family EVER again. Bloom felt something wash over her before the Crown Prince of Erazlyon released her from his spell, she got onto her feet before trying to run towards the door to the bathroom. 

But Sky stopped her by barking an order at her "Bloom come back here, slowly and allow me to hug you!" Bloom wanted to fight the order but couldn't an the next thing she knew she was back in front of her boyfriend before hugging him as he did the same too her. 

"That's my good girl~! Let's go show your Mother your new gift, I bet she'll love it won't she?" question Sky as he lead Bloom out of her room, the young fairy scared about what will happen once the Countess learned of the obedience spell.

Meanwhile Kiko and Luna both watched the whole thing went down, looked scared and afraid for Bloom safety.