Home sweet home ..... NOT more like Prison

*Mother & daughter pair acting evil*

"Hey let go!" cried the fairy of the Dragon Flame as the Countess Cassandra dragged her daughter off the airship, the earth raised girl trying to break free from the woman's grip on her hand but couldn't shake her off. 'How can this woman have a tight grip?' thought Bloom until she heard a loud squeal that hurt her ears.

"BLOOM YOUR HOME!!!!" squeal Chimera as the purple dressed raven hair girl rushed over from the door way of the castle, to hug her little sister in a tight hug. "Ugh what are you wearing? Mother Bloom needs a clothes change an state!" the girl demaned as the Countess nodded her head, as the two dragged a wiggling fairy into the Solaria Castle.

As the two started ordering maids around the moment they got inside, Bloom finally broke free and yelled "ENOUGH!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE, I'M NOT YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER! AND I ALREADY HAVE PARENTS ON EARTH!" as she casted a fire ring spell around herself blocking anyone from getting closer to her. Everyone stopped (servants, nobles and even animals all over the palace) in fear not wanting to cause the girl any stress but they seemed to be relive a moment later witch made the earth girl confused. As Bloom got ready to yell again she couldn't move her mouth, or her body ... she then relies SHE WAS FROZEN!?!?!?!

Cassandra waved her arm and Bloom started floating over to her, she smiled sadly as she brushed a lock of hair out of the fairy of the Dragon Flames she then addressed the servants and nobles "My apologies everyone My little Bloom-bud seems to be under some sort of stress but don't worry, the Princess Ball and Christening will still be on!"

Everyone seemed to be relived before Chimera said "But incase something happens it would be best for Bloom to stay in the castle no matter what. So as the heir to Solaria I order that spells be place all over the castle and grounds to prevent her from leaving."

Bloom's eyes shinned with fear, but couldn't say a world as she floated behind the light blond woman who cooed at her saying "Come along my little flower, your needed to trying on your new dresses for your Christening and your big sister's Princess Ball~ Also Mommy got your a pretty song bird to keep you company, a one of a kind one to be expect." The Countess soon pinched her cheek as Bloom floated beside the older woman as the woman smiled happily saying "Only the best for my daughters!"

Meanwhile on Eraklyon

"..... is it finished yet?" question a demaned voice at the royal jewel maker, who flitched but breathed a sigh of relih since he didn't damage his work. "Yes Prince Sky, the iteam you asked for is ready. Made with the finist gems and gold found in Eraklyon." said the jeweler as he slowly bowed and walked backwards away from the table.

Sky smiled seeing the necklace reminding him of his beloved fairy, since she was the fairy of the Dragon Flame and her favorite colour was blue he had this necklace made to represent her.

"My my this is a wonderful gift my student but one question?" asked Valtor stepping out of the shadows looking at the necklace with a greedy look in his eyes "Why dose it have spells placed in the gem?" Sky just glared at him before placing the ne...

"My my this is a wonderful gift my student but one question?" asked Valtor stepping out of the shadows looking at the necklace with a greedy look in his eyes "Why dose it have spells placed in the gem?" Sky just glared at him before placing the necklace in a beutiful gift box and said "The spells are to protect Bloom from any harem or threat I feel that could cause her to hurt......

...... Like those Winx Club fairies!"