Bloom being kidnapped & forced adopted?

*Winx Club; Disney character theme songs!*

"Bloom dear their you are! How's my baby girl at~?" asked King Radius and Countess Cassandra walking towards the fairy of the Dragon Flame as they finished getting off the air ship, the Solaria royal gurads following close behind them. Bloom stood outside in the court yard with her Headmistress and her (No people those two fired to keep an eye on her) servents, looking really upset at the pair. "Oh I don't know. Wondering why your taking me out of school so early in the year?" answered Bloom folding her arms togather and rolling her eyes, sarcasm in her voice.

"Oh!" the couple said before laughing, as the King looked at Bloom "Well funny thing is that were having your christening before the Princess Ball." The Headmistress fell open in shook as the servents gossip happpily and Bloom stood there ..... with the most confussed look on her face. "My christening? What's that?" asked Bloom looking at Faragonda, but it was King Radius who answered, look concerned before saying "Bloom it's the most important part in an adoption or birth of a child, with this the parents will be able to know were you are at all time! You should learned about that with your teachers we hired."

"Radius darling, don't forget Bloom had so many lessons already and so many lessons still to go. It will take maybe over a few more months to finish them all." Cassandra said rubbing her chin while Faragona finally snapped out of it looking panic. "King Radius! Countess Casandra! There hasn't been a christening since the war with the ancestral witches. Think of the effect that it will have and the bad publicity on your fami-" but she was stopped have way threw as the King glared at her "My eldest daughter and her mother are dead! The people are the onces to demanded this, so they don't loss any more of their royal family. Chimera already had one at birth, one of the last mind you before the late Queen Luna outlawed it since she refussed to do it a year after Stella's birth."

"So wait what is going to happen to me during this cermeony and how are you two going to keep track of me! And also I have parents already on Erath so you can't adopt me." snapped Bloom getting in between the two adults, the Countess then rushed towards her daughter's side before she started pulling Bloom towards the air ship. "Hey! Quiet it, let me go!" screamed Bloom as she was dragged abord, the maids rushing after her. Soon the air ship door closed and it took off.

King Radius and the Solaria royal gurads waited a few more moments untill another ship appered an then they aborded it as well. Once that air ship took off, Faragonda rushed into the school before calling an emergancy teacher meeting. She also called for the teachers of both Cloud Tower and Red Fountain since somehow she knew only one thing;

Something BIG was happening and they needed to get to the bottom of it NOW!!!