Chapter One: Oops

"Madison! You incompetent jerk! How could you do that?"
I know what I did, but didn't know I did it.

One minute i was sitting in class thinking about how angry i was with Katie Frank for stealing my lucky pencil, then bam her hair is on fire!
Now because i sit beside her i get blamed. I mean do i even look like i could do that? No.

My name? I am Madison Forester. Im ten years old, but I'll be eleven in two days, June fifth. I've got bleach blond hair, and when I say BLEACH i mean its almost white. Blue eyes, and pale skin.
This isnt the first time something weird has happened. The first time was when I was seven, my mother took away my toy and then next thing you know she's flying into the wall behind her. She, i mean I, broke her back. Again when I was eight, my teacher gave me detention for the first time and I blew up her computer. The last time before today was on my ninth birthday, the mean girl, Katie Frank, smashed my cake, little did she know she would be leaving in an ambulance because she fell into the pointy bush. I actually thought everything was going fine until today.
I guess i forgot to mention this, I was adopted when I was three, i don't remember my real parents. My adopted parents don't tell me much about them.
"Listen, Katie, I don't know how you're hair got like that." I lied," I guess now you don't have to worry about fixing it, too bad its fried off though." I laughed and walked away.
I could here the anger bubbling inside of her.
I walked to the office knowing thats where I was gonna get sent.
"Ms. Forester what a surprise, I thought you were gonna make it a whole year." Said my evil vice principle Mrs. Greene
"Oh yes great to see you too, Mrs. Greene." I said sarcastically
"Take a seat Madison, I'll call her parents."
With in fifteen minutes my father showed up to pick me up.
We walked to the car in silence, but I knew what was coming when we got in the car.
I'm the oldest of three kids. I have two little sisters and they were the "oh-so-most-perfect kids ever" once Elizabeth, the older one of the two, was born my parents kinda forgot about me. I guess its because i get in trouble that and cause it. They tried sending me to a boarding school in towns over, but my grades weren't good enough and with the trouble ive cause they wont take me. My poor parents have to put up with me for eight more years.
We entered the car and got buckled up.
"Madison.." My dad started, he sounded calm, he must know if i get mad again something might happen,"You know what youre mother is gonna do."
"I know dad okay. Whats next, I don't have a phone, tv, for crying out loud! I have to sleep in the small attic! Is she gonna take my birthday? It's all i have left!"
He flinched, oh no, he's actually nice sometimes but if something happens to him, if never forgive myself.
"Maddi, please calm down. I wont let her do that, but she will probably take away your presents for a while"
I could tell he was scared. I felt awful. Why was I like this?
"Okay, but it's not like i get many presents."
"Thank you."
Then we were off.