Chapter 11: Potter as a Friend?

We made it to Hogwarts where Professor Mcgonagall led all the first years to the dinning hall.

From there we all stood in a line in alphabetical order.

Before we got there, I had to break a fight between Draco and Weasley.

I stood there listening as everyone was sorted into their houses.

"Where do you think you'll be, Draco?" I asked him.

"Slytherin. Duh, Maddi, don't you know is Malfoys rule Slytherin" he said with a smirk.

"What a braggart." I laughed.

Then, Draco's name was called.

"MALFOY, DRACO!" They called.

He hugged me then walked off to the talking hat.

As soon as the hat touched his sleek blond hair it yelled,"SLYTHERIN!"

He walked down grinning, "Told you Maddi."

Then, it was my turn,
"MALFOY, MADDISON!" They yelled.

Everyone's heads turned, they were all muttering to their best friends about the Malfoy girl no one knew about.

I sat down on the three legged stool.

"Ahh another Malfoy." The hat said,"I wonder where you'll go."

"Just, put me with my brother. Please." I begged.

"You have so many great qualities, child. So much to offer, but off with you then," it said, "to SLYTHERIN!"

"Thank Merlin" i whispered to myself as i walked over to her brother.

We, Draco and me, sat and watched everyone else being sorted off. Crabbe and Goyle, Draco's friends were sorted to Slytherin.

"POTTER, HARRY!" They ragged hat called.

The boy sat down on the stool.

I didn't know the hat talked out loud, i only heard it in my mind, but it spoke out loud to Potter.

They argued saying he would be amazing in Slytherin, but he wanted to be in Gryffindor with his friends, Weasley and some goody-two-shoe Granger girl.

The hat eventually gave in,
"GRYFFINDOR" it yelled

I looked over and saw Draco sigh in disappointed.

"You really want to make father happy?" I asked him

"Yes, I just want him to be happy with me." He said sadly.

I looked over at the Gryffindor table, at Potter. He was laughing with his people. He would glance over at the Slytherin table every now and then.

Then I looked up at Severus, or Professor Snape now, he was staring down at Potter, like he was trying to figure him out.

"Draco, I think I know how to get Potter to be our friend." I said

"You want Harry Potter as a friend?" Goyle said in disgust.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I have a plan, Goyle. Got a problem?"

"Uhmm.. How about we ask a Prefect where we go, and go to get settled in." Draco said trying to calm me down, boy did I hate Goyle.

I nodded an walked off with Drake.

A/N
OMG I UPDATED
HONESTLY I DIDNT THINK I WOULD BUT I WROTE THIS IN ONE SITTING AND I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK WHEN I UPDATE.
YES, IM GONNA TRY A SCHEDULE!
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!
BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS