Chapter 9:My Sister. My Twin Sister.

I woke up two hours early.

Wow, good going Maddi you're gonna be falling asleep on your first day.
Oh well, I don't care, I am going to Hogwarts today.

I decided that since I woke so early I'll go through all of my stuff.
I made sure i had my robes, books, wand, cauldron, dress robes, and extra stuff.

I went downstairs to meet Draco and Narcissa, or mother, i still don't know what to call her, So we could leave.

She said we would be traveling by floo.

We grabbed dirt sand stuff in our hand, threw it into the fire and headed straight for KingCross Platform 9 3/4.

Floo travel was much better than apparition.

"Awww my babies. Going to Hogwarts." Narcissa began to cry. I didn't think she'd really think much of me, but I guess I thought wrong because here she is crying over me and Draco.

Lucius comforted her and motioned for us to get on the train.

I turned to see a marvelous red train that read : Hogwarts Express. It was amazingLy beautiful.

I stared at it in awe until Draco said,"Look, Maddi, its Harry Potter!" He whispered.

And it was.
I looked around to see a boy with messy, dark brown hair, ragged clothes, and a snow White owl in a cage, Harry Potter was walking with a large red headed family. Obviously pure blood the amount of magic children they have.

"Who are-"
"The Weasleys." Drake said through his teeth."Blood Traitors. We do not associate with them."

I nodded. I've come to realize we only associate with pure bloods. No one else. Anyone else would be like wrong.

Draco motioned for me to follow him onto the train.
I did so.

It was even better than i expected.
I mean yeah it was just a hallway and compartments, but it was a train to Hogwarts. It was amazing!

We found Draco's friend, I think he said to call him Goyle.

"Yo, Draco! Who's the chick?" Smirked an over weight hideous eleven year old. Goyle.
"Back off, bro, she's my, uh," he looked at me as if unsure whether he should tell anyone. I just shrugged. "She's my sister. My twin sister." He said more confidently.
"Oooooh, i see it now." Goyle said as he stuffed his face with a chocolate frog."So, did you hear? Harry Potter is here, on this train. Going to-"
"Yeah I know ya dimwit."

He's not very nice to him. Oh well.

"We should give him a proper meeting." I said
"Seriously? How do you think father would feel if we were friends with Harry Potter?" Drake sneered.

I hadn't thought about that, I guess he wouldn't like it. Then I thought maybe we can fake friend him.

"We can fake friend him." I blurted out.
"Huh?" Goyle said.
Merlin he is dumb.

"She means act like his friend. Bring him to the manor, then let aunt Bellatrix finish him off." Draco said with his chin in the air.

Was he always this cocky?

We walked four corridors down to Harry Potter.

"So, its true? The Harry Potter is here." Draco started,"I am Draco Malfoy, this is my sister Maddison Malfoy," he gestured to me, I smiled at them all. Then I noticed him. Harry Potter. Wow. His glasses were broken and he had a chocolate frog hanging out of his mouth, how was Draco keeping his cool? "And this is Goyle." He finished.

I looked at each child in the corridor. Harry had dark messy brown hair, he was pale, he had a lightning scar on his forehead and round broken glasses.

There was a boy, I believe Draco called him Weasel, one of the blood traitors. He had bright red hair down the his forehead, and was wearing a maroon sweater with an 'R' on it.

The Weasel boy jumped up,"YOU'RE A MALFOY?!" He stared me dead in the eye.

I backed away, closer to Draco. The boy had food smeared around his mouth and a rat in his pocket. Draco was right, they are gross.

I looked at him with my most intimidating stare and said,"Yes, I am a Malfoy. Do you have a problem?"

He sat back down.
"N-no. S-s-sorry."

I felt satisfied.
Then I noticed Draco had a terrified look on his face.

I looked around the corridor. It was a mess, did i do that? It didn't look like this before I came in. There were wrappers and clothes thrown everywhere. Potter's hair was shot back and his glasses lay broken in half, again.

I looked at Drake.

I shook my head in disbelief and ran down the hall.

A//N
-----
LITERALLY TOOK A WEEK TO RIGHT THIS.
OH GODS AM I LAZY.
ANYWAY WHAT IS SHE? WHY IS MADDI SO POWERFUL?
WHAT WILL COME FROM IT?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME I POST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A SCHEDULE LIKE ORGANIZED PEOPLE! :)

ALSO, PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER HP FANFIC, "THE STORY OF LILY EVANS"! IT NEEDS MORE PUBLICITY!
LIKE THE CLIMAX IS STARTING LIKE RN!
OKAY THANKS BBYS BYE! :)